Walk from point A to point B

>Walk from point A to point B
>Watch cutscene
>Battle
>Walk from point B to point C
>Watch cutscene
>Battle
>Rinse and repeat for 40+ hours

These games are basically just fancy visual novels at this point. At least X had other elements like flying around but most of the time you just run around large empty spaces looking for more cutscenes. This is boring as hell. There needs to be more gameplay variety.

Attached: 1655155099851.png (960x540, 1.13M)

How to say that you never played a Visual Novel or a Xeno game without actually saying.

I played all 4 Xenoblade games, the fuck are you talking about?

Fuck, meant that to be a reply.

Not really. In XBC1 you explore and find the special mobs which gives you points to use in the talent tree. The sidequests may seem pointless but you unlock extra talent trees by doing enough of them which is a massive reward. XBC2 is worse, though. There is almost no incentive to explore or do sidequests

Are these your first JRPGs or something? They have enough gameplay between story bits to justify it, particularly X where it actually locks you out of advancing the story until you go play the game enough.
If you want a JRPG that's just a movie then go play the latter half of Tales of Arise or the beginnings of nu-Persona games

Attached: Persona 4.png (1022x908, 840.13K)

Xenoblade games have more side content than your favorite game probably has in main content. I've gotten at least 100 hours out of each one.

chin up champ seth rogen will get another game someday

If you have to resort to reductionist bullshit to say you don’t like a game then your opinion is worthless.

>life
>walk from a to b
>challenge
>walk from c to d
>obstacle
>walk from d to e
>die

Attached: 1583454066321.png (700x700, 2.93K)

a weeb game for teens/coomers is bad wowww who would of thought!

Why do people spam hate threads for Xeno games

Isnt that literally just most video games in general
Wtf do you want, some kind of wacky mario style platforming between enemy fights?

yes, they are low-effort tranime games. did you just figure this out?

You could say that about literally any game with cutscenes and battles. Devil May Cry and Ninja Gaiden included.

Eric, I thought you were done shitting up Xenoblade threads with your X-spamming and became full Snoygger. Xenoblade threads were actually fun with you gone

>tranime
lurk more newfag

incredible comeback, truly

You dont have battles in visual novels, you dont even walk...retard.

You didn't explore the HUMONGOUS regions.
It's like you SPRINTED TOWARDS "plot progression only."

And you lost out, for it.

Attached: 1479697979875.jpg (3989x2529, 3.94M)

Yeah, I agree. These games are pretty much movies! I wonder when Netflix is going to make a live action adaptation of them.

Why do Xenofags get so defensive when their precious vidya gets criticized? Not even Pokemon fans get this autistic.

>Not even Pokemon fans get this autistic.
I doubt you actually believe what you’re saying

You can be this reductive to every game.
>just pressing buttons
>just watching pixels change colours
>just listening to waves ripple the air
>just a collection of atoms

It's a pretty dumb argument for video games and doesn't prove anything. t. Professional reductionist

>make retarded criticism
>get pushback
Wow, retard

making the same posts for over 5 years