More like HOMOri

More like HOMOri

Attached: 1534546.jpg (960x1200, 155.99K)

>mature
What? The game plays like earthbound with cute characters.

doesn't this game have all sorts of jumpscares in it? i haven't played it yet, but i probably will soon.

1 (one(singular)) character says fuck at some point

There's a scene where you cut a cat open for no reason.

I'm still holding out for there to be a second fuck somewhere in the console-exclusive content hidden under even more obscure circumstances.

Tumblr Fotm garbage

Omori is Omocat's public therapy. If you know her then the game makes more sense.

It also contains a sex scene with Mari so they had to rate it M.

tranny game

>FotM
>still being talked about a year and a half later

a certified trans classic

>trannies have claim over literally any story where emotions are involved
Fuck your shitty cult

Who are you quoting, you scitzophrenic mongoloid?

give me a quick rundown, without spoilers - worth playing?

XXDD

mari

Attached: FB2ml_0WEAss9zl.jpg (1280x1374, 239.18K)

he killed his sister fuck you

I wish I could be a loving older sister like Mari.

I’m quoting the mature rating system. Retard.

ywnbaw

if you like other earthboundlikes and don't expect too much then yes. Dialogue is the weakest point, gameplay is okay.

He is quoting the box you retard

Dick move, but I’ll still play it regardless because it sounds interesting, and I like the princess character.

Nothing in the thread or OPs picture have what you “quoted”. Maybe provide a source for content next time - not everybody operates in your scitzo maze brain retard think, idiot.

sorry str*ights I don't make the rules omori is trans and lesbian!!!

Attached: 1654502323409.jpg (2048x1536, 519.08K)

/qa/ lost.

based

Shut the fuck up, tranny.

>all those niggers making bringing up trannies out of their ass to stop discussions of a game they don't like
You fags love trannies don't you? If you didn't then you shouldn't have bring the sideshow freaks up.

It's Any Forums, trannies are simultaneously so weak that they can't not kill themselves if the topic is brought up, while also an unstoppable force that has singlehandedly crippled western society.

It's both at the same time, and must constantly be brought up. Especially with indie games