Now that Portal 1 and Portal 2 are on Switch, which one was your favorite?

Now that Portal 1 and Portal 2 are on Switch, which one was your favorite?

Attached: portal-portal-2-scaled.jpg (2560x1440, 260.88K)

valve games were never good

Portal 1 has way better atmosphere as well as mystery and doesn’t overindulge in meme culture

i like both equally desu

1 and it's not even close

1 by far

Attached: file.png (1284x1526, 1.21M)

Portal 2 Multiplayer for me

1 definitely. 2 had some really cool area themeing and the coop campaign was great but the writing and (lack of) difficulty in the main game really brought it down (not that 1 was hard but it was short and sweet in comparison).

>Portal gets a Switch Port.
>Half Life 2 doesn't.

>Orange Box on the Switch
>TF2 with Nintendo themed hats and weapons

spbp

>Switch TF2 is the only way to play that isn't infested by bots.

pretty funny that I can't play portal 1 or 2 on my ps5 but soon i will be able to on my switch

Portal 1 is comfy and an easier sell on the setting. 2 is just bombastic and over the top.

Plus Portal 1 came with TF2. The orange box remains the best package deal in gaming.

what a weird thing to hate a game over, enough that you bothered to make this image

Lost nuance is real, user. Game devs often forget cool things they did during development. Or bring on new, uninformed people.

The Switch already has a hat simulator.

1 is funnier and more focused on the puzzle aspect. Most of 2 feels like a tour through a factory that just so happens to have bits of puzzles scattered around.
No co-op doesn't save 2, anyone who's actually played it knows it's an experiment to make you hate your friend.

Attached: conga.gif (250x270, 803.57K)

Portal 1.

2 fucking sucked. It pretty much had no real puzzles and was an on-rails '''experience''' for Reddit-tier writing and le ebin maymays.

Maybe it was unintentional but Portal 1 had a lot of horror elements that were abandoned in 2.