Do you budget out how much u spend on video games

Do you budget out how much u spend on video games

Attached: 1654828770775.jpg (779x834, 492.18K)

No I pirate whatever I can which keeps my spending on vidya so low I don't bother budgeting it

What is that junk?
Wheres rice and beans?
Wheres a sack of potatoes and cans of deenz and tuna?

i'm still waiting to get paid to play

literally almost a third of the price was soda

>so much processed shit
Do American really?

Attached: 1478198912001.png (183x200, 72.13K)

$155 could get you a shitload of rice, beans, potatoes, eggs, and collard greens, and you won't die an early death from heart disease

Black girl I met in the army shared this thing a few months ago, raging so hard about it. Was pretty funny.

It's all treats and shit. Nigger tier shopping.

is THAT an America diet?
t. American

>Mom Life
Jesus, what a poor child.

that's only enough for one day for the average american

I'm thinking about dropping $20 on the ongoing Steam sale, that's like 3 games I could buy.

>No fruit even though shit like bananas are cheap as fuck and melons are well priced for the amount you get out of them
I don't understand how people can eat ONLY processed shit like that. Fruits and veggies are quite cheap these day comparatively.

>cans of deenz and tuna
Not a real poorfag.

i have 155 dollars on amazon, what games should i buy?

Just eat meat and vegetables with a very small amount of carbs. It's not fucking hard.

Fruits are a scam. All you need are leafy greens and lean cuts of meat.

>he thinks thats (((fruit))) he’s eating

Is it any wonder americans are so stupid when they only consume corn syrup processed garbage?

breakfast and dinner is a scam all you need is one meal a day

deez?

With 155$ I can buy a month worth of food for three.

meat and vegetables are very expensive for the amount of calories they have
not exactly budget food

Good point, I'm a certified poorfag and the canned fish I prefer is mackerel, not tuna.
Also, today I made rice lasagna. It was good.

Attached: b0218d7ee33543c3896651db9329fed9.jpg (2048x2048, 212.36K)

I hate retards like this. Inflation is fucking awful right now but retards who just buy a bunch of processed junk and complain undermine the problem.

thats true

Close. Breakfast is only necessary when you're fasting, in which it's the only meal you eat in a day. Lunch (which should be basically a small snack) and dinner should be the only things you eat in a day.

Yep. $60 a month MAX. Spent 1/3 of my budget on my Switch, so hopefully I can get some good shit on GoG or Steam for $20.

>o you budget out how much u spend on video games
No.

most parcimonious Amerilard

Yeah, $0.00.
Also
>Imagine having to be raised by that retarded nigger single mom

2/3. I'm a retard

>Nigger tier shopping
Nah, white people are literally the only ones that drink MountainDew. Not even joking. The only exception to that is Baja Blast

deez NUTS

I have not spent money on games in over a year.
I got into some old mmo called Mabinogi and I've been challenging myself by not spending. It's all I really bother playing these days and I enjoy it and the challenge a lot.
I think it's made me appreciate games as a whole more. Indulging into a single game rather than a dozen every week.

Attached: 20220626_032935.jpg (2698x4096, 872.72K)

>Dum Dums

Jesus fuck, I know I buy snacks, but just looking at the chips and soda alone kills me. I could survive only on rice and beans alone. poorfag or not. It's so tiring to eat shit like that picture.

A home cooked meal makes all the difference no matter the financial situation.

You shouldn't be eating full meals unless you're putting on muscle.

deenz nuts, bitch

I don't like rice, beans, or potatoes.