Vidya has collapsed

vidya has collapsed

Attached: 1545217592881.webm (854x480, 2.05M)

jrpgs are not vidya

i love Mythra. She is so cute and sexy bros.

Attached: 1641397574675.png (1456x1142, 3.32M)

Thanks to autistic fucktards who want everything to be as serious as they surely are themselves (pff haha)

What the fuck is wrong with their legs?

I cant imagine being gay enough to play a game like this and being entertained by it. Reminds me of the fucking weird roomate I had in college who was into swords and armor and other faggotry. Hed sit there trying to hold back a giggle while shoving his laptop in my face showing me shit like this saying "its cuuuuuute hehehe". Absolute faggotry.
Also games are better than ever, youre just a faggot buying old brands because you think brands are artists and that somehow their work will continue to be good.

>Japanese humor

this board collapsed, each and everyone of us are either glowies, chuds (closeted tranny lovers), trannies & mexicans. it's over vro go and seek better pastures

Attached: he.png (37x50, 4.09K)

kys normalfag

Leg scoliosis

You're certainly enough of a fag to be infuriated by it though, holy shit

SHITREN
LOST

Attached: Kinoblade.webm (1280x720, 328.8K)

both are ugly, your point?

how is the OP ugly?

based and sane pilled

>heh i see youre calling me out for sucking dick, guess youre pretty gay for getting all worked up about me throating this cock huh, fag

badly animated basic shonen anime girl is ugly.

at least morgan yu and senua are based

Attached: sneed.png (1600x900, 396.83K)

My COCK is collapsing..

>Games are only for gameplay
That's low IQ. Below ape IQ in fact.

t. Neil Druckmann

Attached: 1635693994303.png (668x504, 819.08K)

you sound stupid

in fairness to bad dance scene it is completely optional

some of these look like racist caricatures

Found the fucking losers

It's okay when Zelda does it...

Attached: OoT_Darunia_Model.png (553x788, 411.95K)

I played through Red Dead Redemption and skipped every cut scene. Great game, no idea what it's about other than the main protagonist got shot or something.

What's a goron's favorite music genre?

Rock and roll

Attached: 298.jpg (500x367, 19.69K)

Fixed

Attached: 2022_06_28_064925.png (800x450, 124.44K)

Darunia danced because he enjoyed it, it wasn’t because some pervert demanded a girl do a dance in what is clearly a deeply humiliating affair. If you like xeno there’s probably something seriously wrong with you.