Old and forgotten

old and forgotten

Attached: su_00.jpg (1418x848, 394.23K)

To this day i still main Isabelle, her fishing rod is the best way to get easy kills :3

It's over...

kirby is more cyute uwu

>Fire emblem x kirby super star the game
>mediocre single player
>hype requests are mediocre/garbage
>No one talks about it beyond tourneyfag shit and maybe a few major mods
Tragic

Never managed to recapture the magic of the brawl dojo

Oh and also
>Returning characters are barely changed aside updated looks
>Online still gay

Brawl dojo was hot garbage
Miiverse PotD are better

More like of subspace emissary. The single player mode was fun in ultimate, but nowhere near as fun as SE. It's also been years and the online is still trash.

Remember
This is what Sakurai took from you...

Attached: kino_fake_port_leak.png (1000x1689, 2.61M)

>but nowhere near as fun as SE.
But the levels are garbage.

The more I play this the more it becomes clear that Melee is better, even though I want to like it. For all the cool content Ultimate has, it doesn't make up for the shitty, sluggish, unresponsive controls and annoying DLC characters.

Sure but the cutscenes and story were kind of kino

I hate that the platforming aspect of smash is completely ignored in Ultimate. An expanded Smash Run would have been excellent

I like playing Banjo

Attached: Banjo&KazooieFAir.gif (690x633, 1.82M)

The story was okay but not really the kind of Nintendo crossover i was hoping for.
They really should have stick with the budokai Tenkaichi story draft

>How disappointing!
>How disappointing!
>How disappointing!

Ultimate looks amazing but you play it and it has the retention factor of a shitty MMO. The combat is just floaty and slow, the input lag is ridiculous and the light is bleeding all over the place.

Seriously, what's with the lighting? You'd figure that'd be the easiest part to port over from Smash 4

Attached: garbagewwscp.jpg (960x540, 120.32K)

they probably didn't want to reuse the art-style, you know how autistic Sakurai is.

It felt like Sakurai had malicious intent with this game. Like even putting in Ridley and K.Rool felt more like it was Nintendo Higher ups making him do that rather than him wanting to put them in.

Too bad he was never good, but you do you.