H-GAMES

Just deleted/cleaned my backlog of games, what are some god tier eroge you would recommend to someone?

just played Celesphonia, took me like 30 hours to finish it completely, it was okay

Attached: N.jpg (1438x810, 303.34K)

I'm mad that the streaming scenes were of amane instead of celes

>playing h-"games"
lol

those were the worst scene honestly, she goes from first time streaming, to showing her boobs, to fapping, and then to literally cucking all of her viewers with a random dude

Does this game have any scenes where something messes with her transformation sequence? I've always thought that would be interesting

two endings have different outfits I believe [/-spoiler]

give me a game with bondage loli and long scenes like fran and the sinner's island, don't care if untranslated

Play Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG.

pic related

Attached: 1654174652105.jpg (1736x974, 443.09K)

I love Amane

Teaching Feeling?

I heard there was NTR in this?

Bible Black

what the fuck? they do play dirty!

Picrel is easily the best corruption game by a country mile. Best way to do your first playthrough is to try for a pure run. The game is design to make you fail despite your efforts instead of requiring you to lose on purpose like every other game.

Attached: 300px-Karryn's_Prison_cover.jpg (300x450, 34.96K)

I feel like if I'm going to play my ideal h-game, I'm going to have to make it myself. I want
>Ryona
>Guro
>Suspenseful murder mystery/thriller
>Soulful non-nuanime artstyle
>Loli heroine
>Based protagonist
>Psychological horror
>NVL style
>Sex slaves
>Harem
Anything like this, or is am I going to need to start programming?

LonaRPG

>Best way to do your first playthrough is to try for a pure run
is it really? wouldnt I miss most of the hentai content in the game playing like that?

how does this game feel if I play on crisis mode? I'm trying to look for a game thats hard enough that I have to be forced to corrupt the character to get ahead. already played karryn's game.

karryn is one of the few female main character corruption games that does it right, ie it's designed to be hard enough to make players lose despite trying until they figure out how to work the system which takes a few runs

I played for a bit in Crisis (chapter 4 I think), you actually need to grind and play carefully, if you dont care about getting to the hentai scenes asap, its the difficulty I would recommend

>asking for hgames with breeding system
>no recommendations
is Slave Matrix the only hgame with breeding system? Do I need to make my own hgame with a breeding system?

sounds like it's what I'm looking for. thanks!

this game has some pregnancy stuff in it, but its mostly slave management

Attached: 53.jpg (616x353, 82.13K)

>I heard there was NTR in this?
NTR is completely avoidable and seemed more of a punishment of taking shit the easy way to me.

>wouldnt I miss most of the hentai content in the game playing like that?
It's the opposite actually. If you turbo into hyper slut mode you'll miss lots of low slut interactions.