Red pill me on video games

red pill me on video games

Attached: 1646323539239.png (632x664, 230.15K)

They Are fun.

get out of here Any Forumstant

They Are fun.

what game is this?

Make u gay. Many such cases

it's 2022 who the fuck still says red pilled?

They're entertaining, but less meaningful than if you did the same as you would with your character in real life.

OP

Zoomers have ruined Aphex Twin

>average black pill enjoyer.

Shroomer’s Paradise

i haven't seen anyone say based and redpilled in at least 2 years

they are the most entertaining media that exist so far but you also have to interact with it so sometimes on a hard day of work its more fun to just watch some garbage than play some games... games are amazing when you are not tired basically.

based

The Quick Run Down Red Pill of videogames is action and physics and desktop computers and going higher is the true path of God.
VR and mobile gaming is trying to distract you from this path. You can dabble but even that will label you with some judgement so best not. It is better to cut your body members off and go to heaven than to enter into hell with them on.
The Matrix first movie tried to simultaneously throw you into the matrix as well as reveal to you what it is. They even made an MMO where there was no action or physics like Dark Souls 3. It was just push button cooldowns always online and they took the servers off so that you can see that the SP games are better.
It would still be cool if someone made a 40 character WoW single player game where you can control bots like an RTS but also go individually control them one at a time if you want, sending them out to farm copper ores and level their professions, and run dungeons together. It would keep you so busy running them all until you get to 40 man raids and stuff. Yeah, I think I want to experience that some day, but they need to make it have action and physics for me to really give it a official sticker of actual good and real game. So, it ain't real till it real. Feel me?

Attached: wow-20100718-175406.png (1600x900, 1.36M)

i saw 7 threads yesterday and today with a user saying based and redpilled

I can make that in blender

cringe and bluepilled

you realize shroomjack is literally cursed right?

They're going to become a commodity once the earth collapses from economic turmoil and climate change disasters. World is literally falling apart so enjoy the games and the life you have now.

How do people not understand that this is a literal fucking demon?

It's clearly made by someone who either knows what they are doing or someone high on psychedelics who saw a literal demon and was too dumb to realise. It's a demon and it's obvious to anyone who's had any experience with the supernatural, or anyone who isn't a total hylic or possessed by someone for that matter.

The original post was funny due to the childish innocence in it ("hehe my own wojak") and it worked perfectly to mask it's sinister nature, the "kys" guy was right all along and acting on natural instinct, he's a chad. It's a depiction of a demon that appeared to someone, that is also spreading like a fungus through spores by infecting unsuspecting people, it's like a sigil engraved into the minds of people that spreads through the memetic noosphere.

Take a look at any person who likes this meme on any social network and it's so obvious their mind is already taken over. Mushroom emojis everywhere, cult like behaviour, mental deterioration. The memes involving it are getting more and more demonic, it's literal e-worship and if you don't see this while being around those people you are BLIND. If one look at this image doesn't invoke a weird feeling you are BLIND. It's a literal DEMON.

Today while astral projecting I invoked it by using it's face as a sigil and it attacked me, it was incredibly powerful and I barely fucking escaped but I will have to face it again soon. Can't imagine what it does to an unsuspecting mind. Delete every trace of it you have in your file and don't fucking share it. It's a literal memetic demon.

They suck

Attached: 1632454599038.jpg (1080x1350, 75.98K)

seethe more shroomlet

You wish loser

Video games?
More like video GAYS!

Attached: 1558118362476.png (300x282, 36.45K)

They're fun /thread and fuck off.

Schizo ramblings aside, i think this is a cool theory, like one of those old school spooky urban legends.
Druggies deserve to have their brains eaten by machine elf demons anyway.

if you didnt drink three cups of ayahuasca, eat 5 tried shrooms, ate one peyote and smoked pure thc resin through your asshole did you even meet god for real? No...no you did not... get on my level faggot.

Attached: pepe.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

I wished to live a comfortable life where I can just sit and consume things that make me happy but that's not going to happen. Things have only gotten shittier, and will keep getting shitty. The internet is a shell of it's former self now, and video games have only gotten worse as well. You can't tell me things are better now than they were before 2010, where you weren't getting fucked in the mouth by corporations and the government online.

how about I shit and fart on you instead you fvcking faggot

federal agents