Why dont Indians make a good video game? I swear 80 percent of the country are programmers

Why dont Indians make a good video game? I swear 80 percent of the country are programmers

Attached: 1639496659361.png (749x887, 767.38K)

>using a dead man's account to shill NFTs and also shill half-assed diversity
reddit finna seethe

They're still busy crying about women's right to kill babies, this will escape their notice.

What is there to seethe about? This is the exact kind of bullshit the real Stan Lee would have pulled if he was still alive.

They are all BAD programmers doing shit like web dev or database dev in low level positions. They wouldn't be able for game dev.

Good morning sirs

This shit was from at least a year ago.

lack of creativity
we're good at crunching numbers and copying others.

They're all "Programmers" that are absolutely shit at their jobs. Any Indian made game would be a fucking travesty. I pray none of you fucks ever have to deal with Indian """programmers""" in your fucking lives, it's absolute misery.

Attached: 1578832319462.jpg (602x755, 47.32K)

lmao that legitimately looks like someones character in DCUO that they touched up photoshop.

I like your food.

Good morning sirs!!!!

My sister is a programmer and she says the Indians are the absolute worst and are all massive dumb weirdos. She says the Asians are usually much better than everyone else. Dunno how true it is but thats her experience.

In my experience indians are generally barely qualified to even be code monkeys, Asians are generally good at their job, but rarely go above that, and whites vary wildly between shit at their job, average, and sentient supercomputers that I fear will invent skynet. Never really seen enough of other races to make a judgement on them.

>She says the Asians are usually much better than everyone else
I work with some Chinese programmers. They are infinitely better than Indians, but they will write code that "works" but eventually become an unmaintainable headache as soon as other more competent devs need to do something with the stuff.

Best programmers I've dealt with were all Europeans. Just look at their last names: The harder to pronounce, the better will be their code.

The good ones are smart enough to not work for a video game company

In my experience women can't code, so your sister's opinion probably means jack shit.

ok incel

I remember when I still thought those prices were too high. but holy shit that milk shouldn't have been anywhere near that with those gas prices.

>Best programmers I've dealt with were all Europeans
Russian and Polish ones are definitely better than say Irish and English ones from what I've seen but I'm just a Business Information Systems Analyst and have to deal with them. I don't actually do any programming myself.

Of course the Indian is behind a scam