HERE IS THE TRUTH:

HERE IS THE TRUTH:
Ever since the shitstorm this morning and all afternoon long I realized that there's a plain and simple truth behind Any Forums that no one is pointing out or calling out.
The real reason why the announcement destroyed Any Forums so hard isn't because of sony or switch fanboys, it's because the people who shit up Any Forums and use it as their own toilet constantly bringing down this board's quality suddenly got their ammunition taken away from them right under their noses!
They're all panicking and raging at the same time that they now lost one of their biggest avenues to shitpost and ruin Any Forums further with.
Call this out and we'll all embark upon a better higher quality Any Forums.
Get fucked shitposters, you have NO AMMO LEFT! WE CAN TAKE OUR BOARD BACK NOW!

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 8.06K)

What shitstorm? Need a recap sir

basically the gist of it is for years faggots have been shitposting using console exclusivity (as if that's a real thing (IT'S REAL IN THEIR HEADS)) and ruining the board and one of their biggest sources of shitposting was Persona 5 for switch which was only made bigger after notE3 this year to the point where the board was unusable even to those who didn't give a shit about persona.
But today Atlus announced that Persona 5 would be on Switch and now suddenly all those shitposters basically got rammed with a brick wall and are lashing out because their ammunition got taken away just like that.
It's extremely pathetic to watch but gives us a chance to finally retake our board.

someone post that screencap where a redditor admits he shits up Any Forums on purpose because he uses reddit for "real discussion"

oh ok idc

That is fucked up as hell. This is what's become of Any Forums under hiromoot. Disgusting.

You don't care about the quality of your board? With today's announcement, we can finally win the war.

I noticed this as well just before the Smash rosterfaggotry came to an end on the final week, all the shitposters wanted to have something shit like Fire Emblem again, so they could shit up the board even harder, but once a simple leak was discovered, and it was true to end it on a bang, the shitposters got extremely upset and aggressive because they got their ammo taken away

the fuck are the mods doing?

>Call this out and we'll all embark upon a better higher quality Any Forums.
All over it. I already constantly harass two of this boards biggest trolls, ACfag and Eric, with their doxed information and constantly point them out in every thread they are in.

It worked the other way around too where people kept posting things like BANJO NEVER BANJO NEVER HAHAHAHAHAH BANJO FAGGOTS
I can only imagine how many broken monitors they had when that announcement trailer aired
What makes people that way?

>win the war
whatever side you're on, it's not mine. and as far as quality of the board goes both of whatever teams you're talking about can die hard with a vengeance

Attached: 1656245751988.jpg (662x478, 26.76K)

No. I wish Nintendo, Sony, and MS all crashed and burned into the ground. That is the only way we can win. Have fun with your scraps because they'll just find something else to make you pissy.

>I wish Nintendo, Sony, and MS all crashed and burned into the ground. That is the only way we can win.
This.

Reject the oligopolies. Don't root for companies, root for an industry crash so that we can finally play video games again.

My side is being against shitposters. There really is just 2 sides to this war that's been going on far too long now.
shitposters vs actual intelligent posters who want to use Any Forums to talk about video games
Ever since gookmoot took over, we've been the one's who've been losing and losing hard but every now and then something like today happens, and you get some hope.

Saltfagging is a mental illness that stems from TORtantic syndrome, its like that same Any Forums furfag who'd spam Cinderace every few months

You forgot Steam

>TORtanic syndrome

And thus we arrive at the root of the problem. Ever since that happened, faggots flocked to Any Forums to shit it up and ruin every video game discussion ever. Maybe if the mods DID THEIR FUCKING JOBS back then, we wouldn't be in this situation.

for me it's more like there's innocent shitposting and there's inflammatory shitposting that comes from a deep level of hatred, be it for themselves or for whatever thing they've decided to wage war on.
anyways console wars of all forms come off as inflammatory SRS BZNS these days so fuck em.
idc. I'm a pc user, but I have a ps4 and switch. I have a fucking PS2 and gamecube for christ sakes.
i'm willing to call out flaws of ALL OF THEM
but like you said most importantly I'm willing to DISCUSS VIDEO GAMES

The Shazamshit is just one of the many tumors sproutting from that cancer, because we have so many post-2016 newfags that they didn't even get the TORtantic fix

I had a sex dream last night

honest question how was CP2077 not that fix? if anything they are riding this high, even if CP2077 may have been overhated in (You)r opinion?

>WE
You will never be a woman.

>we want the consoles to crash and burn
>but we want our consolized kiddie shit social media platform on pc to be safe!

What's funny is it just DOESN'T DO ANYTHING but shit up the board and they ultimately always get proven wrong and then their stupid screencaps are posted of how stupid they are. But they keep doing it anyways.
WE as in people who were here before 2008.

I just wish Any Forums was good and not full of shitposting. I wanted to talk about video games, not deal with this shit.

what is the masterrace of internet forums then?

I meant they weren't around for the first fix, so they've been using the newfag version of TORtantic high riding
>i'm willing to call out flaws of ALL OF THEM
Sad part is that I'm not even allowed to point out flaws in my own favorate games without being called an asshurt "Snoy/tendie/xtranny" or whatever buzzword of the month they are using

Certainly not vegans

>I just wish Any Forums was good and not full of shitposting. I wanted to talk about video games, not deal with this shit.
blame the mods and admin

Attached: 4chan is facing collapse.jpg (275x183, 5.55K)

Take it up with hiromoot geriatric, I only post the wojaks.

Attached: FB6pW5OXIAsr6MW.jpg (2048x946, 166.58K)

>before 2008
People always think "Election Tourist" means 2016 elections but the real ones know that the true meaning was the 2008 election.

it's obviously a containment board at this point. the discussion on /vr/ is still shitposty but at least it's MODERATED and obvious shitpost threads are usually deleted pretty quickly. same with boards like /ck/, and Any Forums

This too, I report off-topic spam threads and still see them up for hours afterwards.
Really, I thought most of the newfags showed up in 2008 because of Chanology which happened much earlier

>I'm not even allowed to point out flaws in my own favorate games
Yes you are

that would be unconditionally, you removed the condition from his sentence. also taking things too literally

It wasn't the election, social media was small back then. It was smart phones.

2008 was really when it all started going bad

>I can't post my opinions without people disagreeing with me
Then why post opinions at all if you only want unchallenged obedience?

>2007-2010 is when almost everybody got a smart phone
true

I'm THIS close to just abandoning Any Forums completely and making /vr/ my home board. It's gotten THAT bad here.

>he thinks there needs to be a best corporate piece of shit
Oh my fucking sides

you're still being disingenuous, he doesn't care if people disagree but he specifically refers to a false shitposting bait assumption like
"youre just a butthurt Snoy."
rather than actually addressing the flaw. at that point just be honest and post
FUCK YOU NIGGERFAGGOT and move on instead of insipidly console war fagging

>called an asshurt "Snoy/tendie/xtranny" or whatever buzzword of the month they are using
Those aren't "people disagreeing", it's mindlessly shitposting that doesn't actually mean anything.

I thought the guy was talking about Any Forums, Any Forums is corporate?

The sub boards are even worse.

/vr/ is aight.
/vrpg/ was cool for like 2 months. the underrail threads are usually nice
don't play enough strategy or multiplayer or mobile to browse any others