NirvanA Initiative

Who is the best and worst character in the game?

Attached: 1647422885876.png (1920x1388, 3.13M)

TRANNY GAME

Attached: 1627756206710.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

TRANNY user

>Single-handedly carries both games in your path

Attached: date.png (1200x530, 554.28K)

reminder that she won, everyone's 'struggles and hardships' mean absolutely nothing in a fake world where they can be fixed with a cheat code

Attached: 1656400882633.jpg (471x463, 59.66K)

Kagami continues to be the best.

Mizuki was pretty annoying this time around I mean the big sister Mizuki, she has no right to be exactly the goddamn same as our Mizuki

user... how do you know our reality is not the same?

Uchikoshi is a retard for putting this shit in the game.
Nah, he's worse in the 2nd game. Him wearing Saito's face makes him trash tier.

no worries, we have a liberty island so we're good to go

Why do bibi and mizuki have the exact same style sense and personality, that makes it BORING

I can understand why they did what they did with Date, considering having to keep from spoiling the first game, but seeing how far his character and his relationship with Aiba slid back in this game made me wish they just went with a whole new cast, this shit sucked

>Boss had a kid with super strength just like Mizuki the whole goddamn time during the first game that was MIA
>Boss lets her adopted kid moonlight as a thief and work with Yakuzas
>Boss sends SWAT teams against her own officers, before any kind of indication that shit would go down
>Boss gave the SWAT teams permission to shoot to kill during these engagements, during which two of the individuals involved were her own people
Boss what the fuck

>best
Date is still the man without a doubt
>worst
Hate to say it but Boss really got on my nerves this time. I feel like she's just there to put up roadblocks for no good reason.

Where the fuck is the secret room?

Attached: 1632771478173.jpg (1920x1080, 237.69K)

>Boss doesn't tell Date the location of Naix's HQ after he is attacked in 1 but finds it in 5 minutes when Ryuki asks her

I remember Uchikoshi's past games having Q&As. How long after release does he usually do them?

Anybody who thinks Bibi is a good character and not a low effort plot device is RETARDED

Attached: 1467112880912.jpg (910x743, 21.53K)

Look ALL THE WAY to the right, there is a secret diary that tells you where it is, also be prepared for the ressurrection of the worst puzzle in Dino Crisis 1 after that, only more tolerable this time since they show you the notes.

It's just an extra Mizuki so you can have a threesome with bro, don't overcomplicate it.

TWO CARLOS?

Attached: 1654658264531.jpg (331x398, 43.71K)

>Mentally unstable officer literally shoots a civilian, Boss decides the best course of action is to pressure him by giving him a time limit of 3 days to make him act even more rash and unhinged

Attached: lol.png (455x286, 29.88K)

I have never felt this fucking stupid in my life before but I literally cannot solve the balloon card puzzle thing with the 3 cards and the arrow card.
What the fuck is this? Not even Layton could make me feel this retarded
Someone free me, can't post pic because range banned lmaoo

Same as the previous ballon puzzle, it may not make sense initially because the words are abbreviated

Starting from the left, follow the arrows down to arrange the letters to spell out a word. The word is one is on something nearby the monument, which you can just use in place of solving the puzzle

This is the first one though? After Gen's Somnium.

>considering having to keep from spoiling the first game
Oh come on, who the fuck looks at the 2nd game and say "oh man I hope I don't get spoiled about the first game when I play it's sequel", this shit is retarded.

>Two petite bratty tomboys with super strength taking turns destroying your pelvis & sitting on your face.
need
I'm not usually this horny about a game I've just finished but I think at this point I just need some kind of catharsis from how underwhelming the main story was.

Attached: 1656422986353.png (384x736, 122.63K)