Wind Waker is Any Forums‘s most discussed Zelda by far. Is it because we all secretly love it despite its flaws...

Wind Waker is Any Forums‘s most discussed Zelda by far. Is it because we all secretly love it despite its flaws? Or just love to hate it :-)

Attached: 0D89FB12-E704-4E53-814D-76C30DD6BDE2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

Like most zelda games it is as best a 7/10, but wind waker is special because at its worst it is a 1/10. Utter fucking disgrace.

Attached: wind waker final dungeon.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Top 5 comfy games, niche aesthetic and ambience, nostalgia

Seek help

Is Wind Waker the bbc of 3d zelda games?

Secretly? Its still the best 3D Zelda, not counting BotW.

I know for years it was discussed so much because we all agreed that wind water was a disappointing Zelda game. I was there when it was new, every video gamer thought it was a Zelda for babies. Then years passed, and the kids who were super young and it was the 1st Zelda they played, they grew up with a fondness for it. So then you had a mix of opinions. I don’t know what the popular consensus is now.

What the fuck is this? Labo shit?

Attached: 1656450503463.jpg (4032x3024, 3.93M)

It's generally regarded as disappointing and an underwhelming game. Not considered a good game by most measures. HD is a step down in visual presentation but makes the game *tolerable* to play, which is not a great status to earn. The art style never did it for me because from day 1 it was apparent that it was a bad copy of Mega Man Legends art style.

>It's generally regarded as [HEADCANON]

how's the triforce hunt going chief

It's pretty sad if you got filtered by that.

don’t judge me niggr
the great sea is a peaceful contemplative place that high iq conscious people can enjoy. I’m sorry you’re a dopamine fried zoomer

Attached: D0125567-2E0E-4C3F-B0A7-3598E9057B87.jpg (820x921, 375.34K)

It was such a blue ball when it was announced that some people are still mad.

>"people"
You mean Ocarina babies who hadn't played any of the other games before that.

Thanks but don't be sad, I play better games than Zelda these days.

it's a glorified load screen

Don't really believe that considering you waste your time seething over them here

I also like talking about video games, believe what you want not my problem :)

I hope you also like ointment for that asshurt

Miyamooto CRINGED

zelda fans always get upset when you criticize their boring games

Spamming webms and your faggotry isn't criticism

Believe what you want, you're the one upset by it lol

>Revisionist history
But enough of that, people who were actually around enjoyed the game.

It depends on how old you were. Everyone born in the 90s loved WW, but those born before the 90s felt like they were too old for it and those born after the 90s consider it an "old people game".

WW is the Teen Titans of video games. Late millennials and early zoomers loved it and everyone else whined about it for the stupidest reasons.

People really struggle to say what they enjoy about the game so they just use vague words like describing the boring load screens (sailing) as "comfy." Nobody heaps any praise on the boring stealth, QTE combat, boring dungeon designs, and ultimately blatantly rushed world. It's filled to the brim with moments that in any other game would be considered detrimental, but the zelda bonus allows it to get by with massive helpings of tedium and bullshit. Nobody likes the sailing. Nobody likes the triforce hunt. It's all cubecope over having no games. Everyone knows the PS2 had the best zelda games that generation.

Nah
Wind Waker was a fun game in what's basically a series of mostly self-contained stories despite small references here and there
Teen Titans was just a cringe weeb adaptation of an old comic

Please don't compare WW to that stupid cartoon.

>Nobody likes the sailing. Nobody likes the triforce hunt

I did.

People really struggle to say what they didn't like about the game, so they just parrot hipster opinions like "the PS2 had the best Zelda games" because they read it from some other hipster on Any Forums and want to feel smart.

miyamoto literally cringed at this baby game

>Nobody liked
You're literally here because people liking the game makes you irrationally angry