So console gaming is dead now

So console gaming is dead now

Attached: XD.png (750x1022, 490.19K)

Never ever

Attached: 1635818860903.png (986x580, 241.36K)

Sony has publicly talked about ditching consoles and building "Playstation Now" into their TVs for years.

These monitors aren't anything special, they don't offer strobing or any significant number of dimming zones. I would skip.
They deserve to go bankrupt if they do that, streaming is a disgrace.

it seems that sony has really gone all-in on pleasing PC gamers, maybe they realize that's where the money is at

playstation players can no longer satisfy Sony's needs.

No, console gaming isn't dead. Gaming as a whole is dead. pc gaming is the antithesis of what gaming is to me and if it becomes the only option or turns consoles into a niche, I'm done with this industry

Kek

Attached: Chillin'.png (196x197, 33.6K)

Inzone deez nuts

Yes

Source?

The biggest culprit is probably streamers making kids want to get into pc gaming

too bad, people are done paying for twice for internet, maybe if you guys never let it get this bad, consoles would actually be good.

daily reminder that "sony" is not sony interactive entertainment. this is no different than their vaio brand or other PC-focused product lines

good, because consoles were a mistake

remember that Sony TV that had the ability to play split screen without splitting the screen?
it used 3d technology to display 2 screen for 2 different glasses
I always thought hat was a cool idea, imagine the co op possibilities

Do you expected average Any Forums to understand that?

>expecting pcniggers to use even one braincell

>now
more like two whole gens ago. only massive retards have consoles now

Only gaming enthusiasts game on consoles. pc is for third world brown children that watch Roblox streamers all day

user, do you think grandma is buying parts and assembling a gaming computer for her grandson?
If you haven't owned several gaming computers and consoles over the years anyway, you're just poor.

>So console gaming is dead now
It's actually more alive than ever now that Sony is toast

The alternative is not owning a single game you purchase like on Steam. I'll take consoles and a PC because I'm not an autistic manchild.

Sone has always been selling consoles at a loss. Why not make PSN a gamepass service live Game Pass and cut the middle man? Game graphics have stagnated, anyone with 1060 can run next gen games now.

It'll never ever be dead, people just won't deal with building and maintaining a PC.

Tech illiterates really think you need to "maintain" a PC lmao