This game won't get a sequel and that makes me sad

This game won't get a sequel and that makes me sad

Attached: 1656450333320.jpg (1280x720, 784.92K)

Capeshit is oversaturated right now, I'd rather it go away for a decade.

I appreciated it but couldn't commit to it, too much dialogue and too many cutscenes for my liking. I'm glad Eidos Montreal can just go back to making Deus Ex tho

But Eidos and the rest are not longer tied with squeenix
Is a shame but it’s a sacrifice i am willing to make

this game is better than Mankind Divided

It was really good but sales were hurt by the Avengers game being so shit.

Also there's a period in the game in the middle where the combat kinda sucks because you keep fighting against enemies with resistances but only tend to have one party member at a team who can counter them.

Once you start getting more ultimate attacks it becomes fun again.

I just want more of this game's Gamora rule 34

I liked it. We need more third person casual action that isn't some try hard snoy job

Won't work on my 750ti can I stream it on anything?

>I fumbled the cassette catch because the QTE prompts in this game are oddly terrible at telling you when you need to press the button

dammit. Also took about 5 tries not to die on the big team up at the end for the same reason.

thank god
jensebros we did it, just 5 more years

Attached: 1592913796632.png (661x623, 434.32K)

Geforce Now? Not sure how well this game plays with streaming lag though. It isn't amazingly twitchy so in theory it's playable.

I wonder if they can get original Sarif back now. Though knowing Montreal maybe Eidos was the party that canned him anyways

crack when?

ask your local dealer or fed

I love this game for letting me turn off QTE crap. That stuff has never been fun and never will be.

It was shit

Nikki is my waifu and the worst part of the game is when she got a dyke haircut

Good, it's a fucking shit game that wasted Eidos talent. Go fuck yourself.

last I remember
>he was bizarrely upset that eidos didn't defend him over people thinking he was a loon due to fruit flies
>according to him they offered him a pittance to reprise the role because it was so small and it wasn't worth his time
I expect he's gone for good

Dude she's like 12

Where do you think you are right now?

The company that bought Eidos Montreal confirmed they also purchased the rights to GotG. The only issue is whether Disney/Marvel will allow them to use those rights for another game. They said they were interested in a sequel but they seem more interested in Deus Ex. If we do get a sequel to GotG it will probably be awhile.