Daily reminder pic related is a dumpster fire

Daily reminder pic related is a dumpster fire

Attached: 139392292942.png (1380x645, 80.84K)

i finished whole of persona 5 on it about 2 years ago so i don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

How?

Daily reminder that pic related works on my machine

>5900x
>3090
>32GB RAM
>Everything on SSD
>MGS4 still randomly crashes even on 4.87 with Canary patch and latest emulator build
At least I can play it at 4k60 when it's not busy crashing. It just fucking sucks when it crashes during a side scroller level. I got to the part where I have to fail the resistance and I gave up after one crash. It's so boring and I know an on-rails shooter is next with the bike section.

>RDR1 unplayable with constant crashes
At least MGS4 gives me some hope. RDR runs like shit. I already played the base game years ago but never played the undead dlc. That's all I want to do.

just buy an i9 bro

>Mgs4
>Latest build
Have you tried using the custom build?
You know, the one that was made especially for MGS4?

Attached: 1656223605635.png (858x2500, 2.57M)

I tried playing recently Drakengard 3 and Tales of Xillia, both working perfectly.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Netplay when?

Attached: 1645478773065.png (544x523, 594.67K)

I haven't tried it. Multiple people have told me the latest build is better now as long as I use that patch and firmware. The custom build is years old at this point.

Ignore threads like this
These thread are being made from the same person
You ask who's this guy?
He's a fucking schizo that goes around Any Forums and starts crying around because all of his games have "muh input lag" showing videos slowed down frame by frame where he spergs out saying that the input lag makes games unplayable
btw the highest input lag he registered was 0.0223ms

I will keep asking the same fucking thing . How do I play MGS collection when pressure sensitive slider doesn't work. This pic related shit doesn't work like they say it should. I have ps3 controller and that driver installed but even with it its not reliable.

Attached: file.png (285x114, 4.14K)

I dunno
Played like 2 years ago Demon Souls on 1060, was good experience with no glitches

>rdr1
dude it was on xbox. run it on xenia, you can run it 60fps on your setup .

Works on my machine ;)

Got any recommendations fir alternatives then?

Works on my machine

T. Mere 10600k

Yeah, Rajkosto's build is 2 years old
Time flies, huh?
Btw there's this other custom build, made from a guy called chiperxof, which was released on the 16th of april 2022.
If you have some time to waste, try that out
I managed to finish the game on that.
my specs are really low for mgs4, I have a 1660 Super and a Ryzen 5 3600 and still managed to stay on silky smooth 50FPS except for some framedrops in the outer haven atrium

Attached: 1656227807101.jpg (504x720, 58.45K)

Hopefully other anons can help since I haven't tried a PS3 controller. I remapped square and circle to my triggers to play MGS3. It was a little funky in menus but it worked.

Deadly Premonitions works good on my machine ;)

Thanks user I'll look into it. Maybe this weekend I'll watch the two movies with Ocelot shutting down an army that got MGS4 two Guinness world records.

demon's souls does not render on my AMD 6800XT + 5800X with DX12 (or vulkan?). All I see is a black screen. Switching to OpenGL runs at about 30-40fps. Anyone else had this?

works on my machine

Attached: BLUS30443_screenshot_2022_06_21_21_14_22.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)