So since #BreakFreePersona was a thing and they got what they want, shouldn’t Nintendo fans support #BreakFreeSMT?

So since #BreakFreePersona was a thing and they got what they want, shouldn’t Nintendo fans support #BreakFreeSMT?

Or does it not go both ways

Attached: 757FC5B0-43C2-4C3A-85E8-586D142BFB88.jpg (921x1499, 343.07K)

it's already free

You can emulate SMTV and it runs better on that than it does Native hardware.
And Denuvo's on fatlus's games, no need to portbeg as hard outside of convenience.

Attached: 1551654965605.png (1200x900, 474.02K)

You act as if steamfags or anyone else on here actually supported persona coming to switch. If I were a switch fan I wouldn't spit in your fucking direction seeing all the "fuck switchfag" posts as if you coming from your social media console kiddie shit of PC gaming is any better but thankfully I don't give a shit about persona or smt

It was on the Nvidia leak. It's only a matter of time.

Already on PC though?

Nintendo heavily marketed the game, did the FIGS localisation and published the game in Europe. Thanks to Nintendo SMT V was the first WW released Atlus game.
For comparison, Persona 5 was PS exclusive just because. Sony did absolutely nothing for Atlus.

The Switch uses Nvidia tech though? Hell wasnt Mario+Rabbids on the list aswell?

>Sony did nothing for Atlus
Besides helping them sell the most copies of any of Atlus’ game ever

>It's only a matter of time
According to your Nvidia leak it came out on Steam on February 1st

why do faggots always say this when people ask for exclusives games to be released on other platforms?

>BuT YoU CaN EmUlAtE iT

this isnt what is being asked you fucking retards, they just dont want to play the game , they want to be able to play it on the console they want

>snoykeks port begging now
kek how the tables have turned

nobody cares about SMT because it is a middling RPG while persona 5 is the best reviewed JRPG of all time (not sure if it passes FF7 but it shouldnt count anyways) and one of the best games of last generation and will always be part of the gaming canon for having one of the, if not the greatest, visual style of all time? obviously nobody is going to go berserk to get SMTV ported.

What did they do to help exactly?

they put Persona 5 on sale for $10 multiple times

I have a switch and a ps5
I would prefer to play SMT on my PS5
But apparently I can’t wish that but Switch fans can beg for persona all they want

Snoys don't want to play SMT V because it's too hard for them. They will complain about some shit like "not having story" or any other excuse.

So SMT V will be where it belongs, on a Nintendo console

You think Sony is making that call and not Atlus?
There you have it: Nintendo used their own money to help with SMT V, while Sony gave out Persona 5 for pennies

PC is not a console

Retard
Sony heavily marketed persona 5

You're right its not but that doesn't stop steam from being the console kiddie shit of PC gaming

>since #BreakFreePersona was a thing and they got what they want, shouldn’t Nintendo fans support #BreakFreeSMT? Or does it not go both ways

Attached: 44c020c1f7dad7c6e036901a984e4183549709efc577247236f8a5d2860a6b72.png (850x850, 62.66K)