It's been so long since the last good game dungeon... I'm not gonna make it bros

It's been so long since the last good game dungeon... I'm not gonna make it bros...

Attached: dacrew.gif (589x219, 3.9M)

why don't you get a real friend, you pathetic sack of shit

>11 days ago

user...

Martian Gothic was pretty g-
>7 months ago
bros...

Iktf

Attached: RGD Gothos.webm (1440x1080, 2.41M)

What game would you want reviewed Anons?

Not him, but Still Life 2

A garbage game in a genre Ross is familiar with or good at, but the game has to have ONE good part or redeeming feature.
Either that or another "this game does not exist anywhere on the internet" type thing

Adventures of dizzy

His review of Life is Strange was refreshing so I'd like for him to tear apart the sequel as well.

Pathologic

Grim Fandango

Attached: 76ca8712fa1d057e50a1bd3bcd61602cf733162fd31daa14d3bcaf6736376d1b_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg (639x361, 25.37K)

The latest one really cemented that Ross has mentally declined. He was never overly good at games or hilarious, but it was never this bad. And they're not even comfy videos anymore.

Waffle Boy's Mountain Adventure

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (370x237, 19.99K)

who do we watch instead?

>ep where he doesn't understand old RPG mechanics or how to make builds
>ep where he has to literally cheat engine to even make progress
>good
Ross should stop playing genres he is braindead stupid at, ofcourse it won't be an enjoyable time for him. Any game with any sort of cooldown on any ability is too much for his brain to handle

eternal darkness

Sub Culture.
That's a Ross game.

the gameplay did look like shit though, I don't like cheating in general but if the game is unplayable, then at least theres still dialogue and environments to see for the video, even if theres no more gameplay.

I'm more trying to wonder why even make a GD about it if the game had to be cheated for the majority of (not like the ending crashes out or something)

Original War. Causes RTS and RPG are a good fun mix for Ross to talk about.

dunno they stopped being fun 2 years ago
it's just hours of nothing now

Death Stranding

I wanna see more MS-DOS games. I'm hugely nostalgic for those and there's next to no entertaining channels that play those kinds of games, it's always console stuff when it comes to "retro".

havent watched newest vid what am i in for?

cheaters never win

Ross failing at another literally who RPG

Ross bitching about a game for over an hour. It isn't one of his best.