An actual moviegame

An actual moviegame

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 256.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpgames.de/2021/02/interview-daisuke-sato-on-the-past-and-future-of-the-yakuza-series/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ahh, nihon-jin, i though our games were superior to westoid trash

Attached: 1652616171692m.jpg (772x1024, 120.53K)

Easily one of the best games I've played in the last fifteen years or so

Why trannies always put muslims with them even though Islam is against transgenderism?

all the yakuza games are

It's politically acceptable to be racist against whites, but even if the Chinese or Muslims openly behead, discriminate, and beat gays, women, and other minorities it's cool because they aren't white.
This isn't a Muslim thing.
It's a Kike thing. Jews hate whites and see them as their natural enemy.

This, ichiban is a top tier bro

I think it's hilarious. They'll never recover. They took the poison pill of "allying" with liberals to own the chuds, only to be a posterboy next to trannies.

>It's a Kike thing. Jews hate whites and see them as their natural enemy.
Why though? whites are their biggest supporters and they send them 3 billion dollars every month or so.
Whites also hate muslims just like kikes

jews hate muzzies and arabs too, but whites are/were the current heads of the global hegemony so they will use them to destroy whites, which they have pretty much done

about to buy this game, anything i need to know?

So did this game kill Yakuza? What happened to that PlayStation exclusive one where you're like in ancient old Japan.

The combat never gets any more complex

No
The combat is turn based and is ridiculously easy. Play it for the characters and story because the gameplay is unpolished. Hopefully it's remedied when they make LAD2

Stfu nigger, you clearly haven't played an ACTUAL movie game

Attached: yakuza-6-pc-release.jpg (1080x600, 131.35K)

"game"
"Played"
6 hours in and its 90% cutscenes
The other 10% is pressing the left joystick to go from A to B with the occasional press x to win battle

He's basically Onizuka from GTO

I for one like that the concept was just an April Fool's joke but people actually wanted their fake game.

Do the business management mini game to get an optional party member. A lot of side quests will give you summons. Always do the bond level cutscenes ASAP. Don’t worry to much about grinding, the game gives you a dungeon that has guaranteed rare exp enemy spawn before crucial moments. Elemental attacks are good, A lot of things are weak to electricity. Upgrading certain weapons enough times will transform them to new better ones. Spam AoE attacks

So skip the cutscenes, zoomer-kun.

>So did this game kill Yakuza?
No, they advertised it everywhere and 8 is already being made.
>What happened to that PlayStation exclusive one where you're like in ancient old Japan.
Kenzan (The PS3 one) was talked about by the devs as wanting to be remade as a Kiwami and they joked about the name mostly being in kanji during a stream but nothing has come of that since either 2020 or 2021.
Ishin (The PS3/PS4 one) hasn't been localized.
Both games have been discussed for years as being localized or potentially being localized and it never happens. The latest time it happened they told us both Kenzan and Ishin would have to be remade rather than ported which would ruin Ishin because as it is Ishin is one of the best games in terms of gameplay and content which a Dragon Engine conversion would most likely ruin.
jpgames.de/2021/02/interview-daisuke-sato-on-the-past-and-future-of-the-yakuza-series/

Both games have translation patches in the works.

Attached: Musashi's first time.webm (640x360, 2.86M)