You can bitch at me all you want, im still not upgrading

You can bitch at me all you want, im still not upgrading.
I don't "need" more, because im not a consumerist söyboy.

Attached: 970.jpg (1132x1169, 327.76K)

why would anyone give a fuck what you do, retard?

poorfag

im taking a stand against the horde of mindless NPCs who insist you must have the lastest-and-greatest.
less is more.

I know that feel. I'm sticking with my 8gb RX580 until she dies. Almost 4 years of beating this thing up now and it still runs like a dream, though I do wish I could get more frames in Skyrim when I'm using an ENB, but I chalk that up to the shitty engine or my poor optimization of the game and its mods.
Doesn't even seem to need a repasting, thermal pads, or new fans yet.

The reality is you're stuck with a bad card and are so poor that you can't afford to get a better one 10 years later.

Attached: GTX-970-3.5-GB-Feature.jpg (728x423, 14.86K)

Okay. That's fine. You do you user.

Let's not delude ourselves: less is not more. But if you actual graphic card fulfill your vydea needs there's no need to upgrade.

>I'm the main character of the universe
Kill yourself sperg, you are literally the shit beneath my shoe

And yet you still probably use the console kiddie shit consumerist social media platform of PC gayman

>edgy guy gets the urge to respond instead of leaving, proving the oposite of what he says.
Not op but lmao.

>edgy guy gets the urge to respond instead of leaving, proving the oposite of what he says.
Not op but lmao.

Based fellow diminishing returns chads, I'm rocking a 4gb R9 Fury and it runs everything I need it to just fine, even unoptimized trash like Cyberpunk 2077 and battlefield 2042.

Attached: 1592521054_Invisible_war_cover.png (1000x1400, 2.38M)

THREE
DOT
FIVE
LMAO

>so out of ideas for responses that he just ctrl+c the guy's respone
YES GIVE ME MORE SALT

That's okay, I'll stick with my 3060ti.

Attached: 1629398473299.jpg (1280x720, 110.11K)

Not op but lmao.

I can run probably 75% of my steam library maxed out on a 1050 Ti. A good majority of those actually run better on an old HD 6950 just cause of their age and driver support. I do like DLSS/Super Resolution though.

Can't run KCD though.

Attached: Kingdom Come Deliverance Screenshot 2021.05.06 - 21.40.52.80.jpg (1920x1080, 2.13M)

soles are not sexy, stop with that mental illness

video games are a onions past time, you are onions

all these flavours and you choose salt, it is so easy to get people mad nowodays that it's funny.