Double d players all think they're the next socrates cause they hang out with 12 year olds all day and look smart by...

>double d players all think they're the next socrates cause they hang out with 12 year olds all day and look smart by comparison
>rolf and ed players do nothing but spout decades old stale memes
What other classes do annoying retarded shit as a rule?

Attached: 1656377614423.jpg (1280x720, 324.25K)

Nazzfags are the worst by far that I can remember. Shitting up the servers with ERP in chat, and newfag Jimmy mains falling for it thinking that it was a real girl.

Sarah sexo
Naz sexo

Plankbros are the true heros of this game. Their support is fucking insane and easily makes characters like Eddy into top tiers.

>Johnny players all act like Captain Melonhead and the gourd are brand new characters and not just Johnny classes
It's so fucking tedious when those chromedomes get together and circlejerk those classes

Attached: 39e.jpg (444x322, 22.01K)

rolf's abilities are too fucking op.
Atleast Ed can counter him

>Red, Redd n Reddit

Attached: 31D5080E-95EC-42CB-AFF5-7C7217EFB44A.jpg (1024x724, 137.89K)

>spend weeks assembling the monster suit for Ed
>next day massive nerfs are announced
i hate this patch so much.

Attached: 1611647702360.gif (540x400, 1.78M)

>t.kevinnigger

FUCK YOU KANKER CAMPERS
STOP SPAWN KISSING MEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAH

No I fucking wont. I'm sending a message to the devs either fix this broken shit or watch the game go up in flames.

Any other luck build Double D chads in the Raccoon Round-Up server?

Is the Edtropolis event still running? Best pvp area by far.

>Jimmy players constantly report anyone who hits on a Sarah
fucking faggots, every single one of them.

>Kevinfags mad because Rolfchads get passive income from their farms
Cry the tears of the forlorn maiden shovelchinned Kevin boy.

You are a, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, a DORKIN' DORK.
I dunno what's worse, being ganged up on or the Fusion strat to use the Titan Kanker Sister to nuke the spawn area. Even Boomerang Jimmy or Eddy's Brother players are more respectable.

its so fucking unfair that they removed all of Rolf's best taunt emotes but Kevins can still spam 'dork'

i swear to fuck if I have to deal with one more Johnny spamming "WHY?" i'm going to uninstall this game forever

Attached: B11CC18A-3F70-4398-B114-45BD93CA4D4B.png (630x758, 11.01K)

Awfully cheeky for someone within kissing range. DORK

Could be worse. Once I accidentally ended up in a game with like 6 Johnnies. The fuckers all had his bite move unlocked and I had to stand there getting stun-locked and unable to move as they chipped my health down. Took 5 fucking minutes for me to die.

definitely read this in Lee Kanker's voice

sh-shush you...

Attached: nervous anime grill.gif (500x397, 221.66K)

Why taunt when you can just use the Hat of Discipline?
It surpasses every taunt by a mile.

dorkspam is all keviniggers know, they made the shitty started taunt into a stale overused joke and now the devs give them new shit and they don't care for it.
At least it's not Edd where his taunts are like using signal flares because of how bright that shit is.

Rolf's farm income is dick compared to just doing your daily scams. Keviniggers are usually just too retarded to figure them out.

/qa/ is more reddit than ed edd n eddy. also, Any Forums moderators are massive powertripping faggots.
>inb4 thread gets saged and we all get banned for replying to an off topic thread

Attached: 4chan moderation in a nutshell.png (757x301, 152.82K)

because taunts don't interrupt attack animations unlike HoD. Only RPers hat people.

>be me
>boot up edd ed n eddy online
>log into my acccount
>banned for duping rare items
>make a new account
>Hardware banned
fuck this shit