23 years old

>23 years old

Attached: 1579917546260.jpg (602x602, 51.09K)

I'm fucking worthless. Already flunked school once now I'll be fucking 25 by the time I finish.
>just drop out
Sunk cost. I've put too much in to leave without the piece of paper. Only way I'll have any hope of paying off the debt.

how do you flunk school unless you're like legitimately retarded, and even then those guys don't flunk.

out of 10

Apathy.

>23 years old

Attached: 1654432401539.jpg (512x512, 526.93K)

>tfw worthless mentally neet ill virgin
>have finally given up on having a gf or friends

Attached: 74.jpg (386x480, 35.45K)

I also went back to school and I'll be out at 26 with my Bachelors Degree. You're worrying about nothing at all

Mental illness.

Fucking youngsters GTFO off my Any Forums

25 and barely going back to school. ill be done in like 2 years so thats kinda cool

so what, i'll be 29 when i finish school next year
it's not about how old you are, it's about finishing what you started

but when there's no finish line in sight then it IS about how old you are, I've been drawing for years but there are still 15 year olds who can paint masterpieces i could never dream of making

>I'll be 25 in the future, not at present
You have so much fucking time christ, buckle down and don't fuck up and you'll be fine.

get a part time job

>27
>No qt grill to hold tight at night
>Virgin, don't talk to girls so know I won't ever get one
>Kind of don't even want one because they seem high maintenance and I don't think I'd be good enough anyway
>still lonely af
I've a job in middle management so I'm making decent enough cash for the time. Still, it doesn't feel like its enough. Like I know I'll leave the job one day and the money will run out. I'm lonely and I feel doomed. I'm not exactly suicidal but I feel like I know how this one ends.

Attached: obfhuascxws81.jpg (1080x810, 93.77K)

not that user but it was ass, bad pay for the amount of work and one of the coworkers was a real racist asshole who thought he was better than everyone else. I can appreciate a good kike, nigga or chink, whitey whatever joke but bro I don't do them publicly.

I'm gonna be 23 this august
it scares me

I finished high school at 21 and I have 150 spatial IQ according to a irl test. I dropped out at like 15 and became home schooled. I had to pass all school exams to get the papers, which took me like a year or two more than when most people graduate. Could have done it faster probably and actually graduated before everyone else, but it took me a while to develop a productive studying routine all by myself.
So anyway I switched to home schooling because of a severe social anxiety. It was bad enough that I literally just stared at people or mumbled like one word when they talked to me. My body was always super tense and I couldn't focus on anything at school.
Now recently I went to uni, but it was the same thing. Plus everything is so expensive now that I just dropped out. I'll come back there next year maybe.

I'm 27 with a high-paying job but no friends or hobbies. I work all day to put money in the bank I'll never use.

>21 years old
>5th semester of college, want to drop out
>No job or internship
>Kissless virgin
Is there hope? What do I do?

Depends on which area you are lacking in.

Motivation and discipline mostly

>thinking your debt is going to last past 2024 when the country is forcibly collapsed

Attached: 1629542822324.png (720x689, 382.56K)

Don't listen to this advice. Waging is worse than being a neet will ever be.