What are some music tracks that need to be in Smash Ultimate...

What are some music tracks that need to be in Smash Ultimate? As someone who's been modding in music for every Smash game for years, I will personally rank every pick.

Attached: main2.png (1058x1194, 1003.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9P3UJz77HP0&t=3s
youtu.be/0w0-Kyocm9M
youtube.com/watch?v=t94DyU_h2Jc
youtu.be/RdeXsZrBWqU
youtu.be/3NlkqN3O1MU
youtu.be/asHn904c8NI
youtu.be/VXeIRsqqFbA
youtu.be/oZyJ1fvjozk
youtu.be/SSDnyVq0kao
youtu.be/AWkOMVUJ7gs
youtu.be/gEtN4GizqEs
youtu.be/n5L5ju6K_B0
youtube.com/watch?v=6F-CUYoqLYU
youtu.be/lQws-A8Fj7Y
youtu.be/E8pFzQ1lyF8
youtu.be/xbvB7ks0MNo
youtu.be/pHIyaEIqo5g
youtu.be/xOeb7StJlRc
youtube.com/watch?v=niLIlYCJdI8
youtube.com/watch?v=oZyJ1fvjozk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4CCWWOoC1M
youtube.com/watch?v=gEtN4GizqEs
youtube.com/watch?v=n5L5ju6K_B0
youtube.com/watch?v=9pBKm2U-l9Q,
youtube.com/watch?v=LktWiaXtbLg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8Q_0jNVmU
youtube.com/watch?v=RD4r8ufspg0
youtu.be/GZ9VGiqcbDw
youtube.com/watch?v=z3dDKvvF_Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=UItpDo5BCnc
youtube.com/watch?v=301s-GDML5w
youtube.com/watch?v=dkxrXWokYqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ehM3l20ZgU
youtube.com/watch?v=1e27wGQaAB0
youtube.com/watch?v=V_x6WO9zKfY
youtube.com/watch?v=dpTicFeVU6E
youtube.com/watch?v=t9A6788MNjk
youtube.com/watch?v=uFUSim9dvQw
youtube.com/watch?v=iIdLhQg66oA
youtube.com/watch?v=h1c6JlGiRVg
youtube.com/watch?v=GeXkBgweNs4
youtube.com/watch?v=i9o2QdosMb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mario if he fat and retarded

Specific tracks or can I just say the game title?

Preferably with a youtube link with whatever track you wanna post so I can re-listen to it

tomorrow hill
youtube.com/watch?v=9P3UJz77HP0&t=3s

>no Smooth Moves tracks in Ultimate
>one of the few vocal tracks from WarioWare not in
Provides a different type of song for the game too. 8.5/10

-and while I'm waiting for more tracks to be posted, heres an even more underrepresented game with another somewhat obscure vocal track you can check out. this one had one as well youtu.be/0w0-Kyocm9M

Use this for a Pikmin stage
youtube.com/watch?v=t94DyU_h2Jc

Not bad i'm mostly looking for series already in smash but I'll make some exceptions
What a shame anything Doshin the Giant related got removed after Melee. The song is good though, its got that planet-y vibe to it. The composition itself is alright, another unique one for sure. 6.9/10

youtu.be/RdeXsZrBWqU
youtu.be/3NlkqN3O1MU

The total lack of Story Mode music is baffling considering Microsoft owns the rights entirely

youtu.be/asHn904c8NI
youtu.be/VXeIRsqqFbA
youtu.be/oZyJ1fvjozk
youtu.be/SSDnyVq0kao
youtu.be/AWkOMVUJ7gs (Really the entire Fates soundtrack)
youtu.be/gEtN4GizqEs
youtu.be/n5L5ju6K_B0

Totally agree. Some free music right here. The guys behind the music are pretty cool (seemingly)
I'm more of a 'Training Montage' kind of guy, this might fit the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=6F-CUYoqLYU

As for your songs you posted, I'll give them a 6.5 and 6.8 respectively. Might be a bit different from the tracks I was expecting you to post but they arent bad if Smash was to go with these for the Minecraft Story mode representation

Xenoblade X was done so dirty by Smash. I'm sure there must be issues with Sawano but surely some of the non-vocal tracks could have made it.

youtu.be/lQws-A8Fj7Y
youtu.be/E8pFzQ1lyF8
youtu.be/xbvB7ks0MNo
youtu.be/pHIyaEIqo5g
youtu.be/xOeb7StJlRc

I think you meant to post youtube.com/watch?v=niLIlYCJdI8 but Nintendo keeps taking down shit. Anyway, yet another great vocal track from WarioWare, again from a game that isnt represented. Track is really fitting, great all around. Not much more to say, 8.6/10
>youtu.be/VXeIRsqqFbA
Very nice. I think one or two more tracks from SA2 need to get in before this one, but it doesn't invalidate it at all. Love the vocals. 7/10
>youtube.com/watch?v=oZyJ1fvjozk
Surprisingly great. Honestly this track should only get in if there's a Bomberman music section, but as for the music itself its definitely underrated and remix worthy. 8.7/10
>youtu.be/SSDnyVq0kao
Nice! Smash forgets the exclusive tracks that are on the "definitive" versions of games (Yellow, Crystal, Platinum). The song itself is alright, 7/10. Its nothing too special but I would welcome it.
>youtu.be/AWkOMVUJ7gs
>(Really the entire Fates soundtrack)
Agreed. Literally anything would work. I'd say Dusk (Falls) youtube.com/watch?v=Q4CCWWOoC1M before most, but yeah this would work too. 8/10
>youtube.com/watch?v=gEtN4GizqEs
Absolutely based. Nothing more to say there. 9/10
>youtube.com/watch?v=n5L5ju6K_B0
They could take everything from Masters and I'd be okay with it. Its pretty good, especially for a remix of such an old track. Would probably go with youtube.com/watch?v=9pBKm2U-l9Q, one of the best in the entire game + its a bit more original, but your pick is fine too. 7.8/10

Bravely default

Xenoblade Chronicles X's music is very unique. I actually just learned that youtube.com/watch?v=LktWiaXtbLg is just taken from youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8Q_0jNVmU which is from one of the composers albums before he even worked on Xenoblade X.

As for the music you posted, I pretty much only fucked with The key we've lost and Uncontrollable. But I haven't heard the rest, and I think the first track you posted is really good. I also have to be the only one that likes the Skell flying theme. its actually my favorite track in the game youtube.com/watch?v=RD4r8ufspg0

The fact that after five games there’s still no Bowser’s castle stage is bad enough (and before any faggots say it, Paper Mario stage doesn’t count and you cunts know it) but the lack of Baby Bowser’s boss theme is baffling
youtu.be/GZ9VGiqcbDw

Attached: beta baby bowser.png (640x665, 8.15K)

Ultimate is ov-
>Modding
Okay, carry on. Hd Remix is pretty crap btw.

9/10 pick. Seriously, a glaring omission, I'm assuming they wanted only "cutesy" music on the Yoshi stages? What a dumb decision. An absolute classic. Sadly no other Baby Bowser theme or fight got it right.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3dDKvvF_Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=UItpDo5BCnc
youtube.com/watch?v=301s-GDML5w
youtube.com/watch?v=dkxrXWokYqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ehM3l20ZgU
youtube.com/watch?v=1e27wGQaAB0
youtube.com/watch?v=V_x6WO9zKfY
youtube.com/watch?v=dpTicFeVU6E
youtube.com/watch?v=t9A6788MNjk
youtube.com/watch?v=uFUSim9dvQw
youtube.com/watch?v=iIdLhQg66oA
youtube.com/watch?v=h1c6JlGiRVg