Is this game worth spending $70+ on EBay for?

is this game worth spending $70+ on EBay for?

Attached: 81F80A3D-2945-4097-8198-5DF9194E1216.jpg (317x445, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/868520/killer7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just get it on steam nigga

No, like all of suda 51's games you can just watch the cutscenes on youtube and ignore the shit gameplay. Don't fall for cubecopers swearing it's great, it's boring as fuck and not remotely fun. It's also very popular with homosexuals.

Attached: file.png (1024x876, 955.97K)

It filtered me unlike anything else. I couldn't get used to the controls on PC at all. Really wanted to play this cus the style is cool but holy shit didn't expect to get this filtered.

Nope. I will be digging up my old copy to sell if I can get 70$ for it though. Garbage overrated game that only gained a cult following because it oozes soul. Soul alone make a game it does not

Get the PS2 version for cheap and regret it. Like me.

It is but there's other cheaper options available for you like the Steam release. Many say killer7 is Suda's "magnum opus" and you can't fault them for that, having such an absurd amount of narrative and thematic depth while also being practically batshit insane, Miike Takashi tier edgy and actively putting "gaming" on the fore front while also having such a unique gameplay design. Suda is nothing short of a genius.

Attached: The Pillars of the Gaming Industry.jpg (1280x670, 525.35K)

>$60-70 now
Holy shit prices are so dumb these days. I'd play it on Steam or something. It's good but carried heavily by the soundtrack and insane story. Gameplay is very simple on-rails shooting with some light puzzles.

No. It's tedious as fuck and offensively pretentious. Gameplay manages to be the most basic shit in everything it does and the plot wasn't meant to be understood by anyone, so it just ends up being a succession of "lmao so weird XD" moments. Not coincidentally most positive Steam reviews are basically that or quoting some line from the game with no context. I wouldn't say it's worth your time even for free desu.

Attached: holy FUCK.jpg (601x665, 173.1K)

store.steampowered.com/app/868520/killer7/

no

Attached: 1631157036042.png (1000x1104, 807.91K)

no but it is worth $6 on steam

what's wrong with the PS2 version?

Play it on steam or emulate
>NO I WANT TO HAVE IT COLLECTING DUST ON MY SHELF ITS LE EPIC
KYS

what’s a good emulator I can buy for GameCube/ps2?

no, just get it on Steam or emulate it. Don't ever play over inflated prices for games you can get cheaper, and easier if you just want to play them once.

Attached: no.jpg (969x689, 90.86K)

shit framerate and downgraded graphics

how's the port? why does it only say partial controller support?

Pretty sure the "port" is just an emulator running the GC game.

>why does it only say partial controller support?
It means you need to use the kb for certain sections of the game, usually shit like inputting your name

Fr?

user think of the scalpers’s children !!!