Would a Scarlett Witch game be any good?

Would a Scarlett Witch game be any good?

Attached: D4E10BBD-834D-496B-8935-5DB5766809FB.jpg (1440x1800, 608.93K)

she is the hottest and best marvel villain in my opinion

she is the ugliest and shittiest marvel villain in my opinion

No. Same reason why Superman games don't work

Wanda is too OP to make a game about, given her power is "she's as strong as she needs to be to win" with magic.

sounds like any video game hero

Her powers are are too varied, she can basically just make her wishes reality, so any realistic ability set would by definition feel too limiting.

I don't really understand her powers so I guess you could make anything with her and I'd be fine with it.

No marvel branded piece of shit is ever good
Disney is like the King Midas of shit

Disney marketing team pls go

Her powers are irrelevant. She is just a projection of Female power fantasy, a spoiled entitled bitch that has every whim instantly granted despite the fact she is a garbage human being that doesn't deserve anything

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

sybil a

a dating sim

No. No more cape shit.

Who want to play as a cat lady who desesperatly wants kids?

I don't know why games should be limited by "realistic" abilities of characters. If you make the character vulnerable, the game can still be challenging.

Witch Trainer

No.

Superman is a boring good guy. Scarlett Witch doesn't have that problem

> She is just a projection of Female power fantasy, a spoiled entitled bitch that has every whim instantly granted despite the fact she is a garbage human being that doesn't deserve anything
wow is almost like superheroes are power fantasy and marvel heroes are known for being omega assholes since the 60’s

All that is true but Scarlet Witch, the analogy of a menstrual cycle, is by far more sinister than most