Gamers. It's over for us. They won

Gamers. It's over for us. They won.

Attached: 1656437292761.jpg (1079x1145, 691.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>zoomers have sex all the time

Yes we are really "choocing" haha. We are sigma male and shit

Nothing wrong with that, it means women can't just ride the sex carousel

They instead have to git gud at vidya and actually try with a guy to score

the majority of men are just tired fighting of sloppy seconds scraps. Just evolve and play videogames, read books, enjoy movies anime and mango

Attached: dating apps.gif (1080x1080, 201.93K)

>young men
youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

Lol more vergine then ever

Where’d the 36% number come from when the bar clearly shows 1.8

Attached: 031.jpg (547x531, 72.26K)

We're gonna have to update the chart

Attached: Comparisons+of+Dopamine+Release.jpg (1024x576, 41.75K)

Video games and sex are close enough that you might as well go for video games since it’s easier to obtain. Just a simple logic calculation in the brain.

Tinder is such a fucking trap. Best dating apps are what ever the hot new one is for people fed up with the prior ones. When I was single it was bumble and coffee meets bagle. Find one where the girl has to do the heavy lifting. Saves you time in the end.

Elden Ring is better than sex with roasties.

>it means women can't just ride the sex carousel
Lol lmao

I thought hook up culture was cancelled?

>subject yourself to some tattoo-covered cunt who thinks that the world revolves around her
>make yourself vulnerable to false accusations
>walk the path to becoming financially enslaved to her via the family court system, like your father did with your single mother; get to see the kid one weekend per month
vs.
>spend your free time having fun
Women bitch about how they can't start a relationship because men are glued to their consoles/PCs, but they did it to themselves.

Elden Ring is the sex with roasties of video games

How many accelerate buttons does this game fucking need

let him be naive. dont tell him the top percentage of men fuck the overwhelming majority of the women.

That sounds like we won though

Sex havers are simps who brag to cope about sticking their dick into mentally ill women who got railed by 6000 men. Imagine if anyone else bragged about how wonderful it was to eat rotten fruit from a dumpster.

Now that’s a sweet cope.

What the fuck is Asphalt Airborne 8?

Is it surprising? Women are obsessed with themselves.
They have no humility.
They are vain and materialistic.
They purposely wish to have abortions because they think it triggers conservatives, and that is the only reason they need.
They are instinctively attracted to backwards ass politics that have no real benefit for themselves.
The hormones in the grubhub they binge has forced them to grow unnaturally large breasts, much like farm raised chickens, and will affect them more as they age.
Most of all, they are just boring to be around.

Attached: Racing Lagoon (Japan)-220215-021934.png (960x720, 122.69K)

Attached: 1656315101929.jpg (828x637, 70.7K)

gonna brag about finding a irreparable rusty car filled with cockroaches from a junk yard?

I would rather kill myself than interact with a "modern" leftist entitled western feminist woman in any way.

Attached: 1617917344722.png (773x607, 17.22K)

Women want to play mind games for weeks before letting a man fuck. So I will just play real games instead

It's a trap because the algorithm more or less shadowbans you after the first like 3 days of making an account. It's designed to demoralize you into buying their overpriced premium bullshit. Even Chad will have difficulty getting matches without it.