Why is this so fun?

Why is this so fun?

Attached: 1619770784110.jpg (2348x1392, 434.44K)

>le 5 fps endgame

Cause it isn't pozzed like most other games.

Haven't they removed sprites of white people from the human race multiple times

who cares about boring ass humans though

White people are pozzed as fuck

>runs a religious slavery empire that enslaves everyone I conquer and the game rewards heavily
Hmmm, what were you saying?

I wish there was more of a middle ground between games where I get hard fucked within the first 50 years, and games where I'm completely unstoppable, and effortlessly roll through every other civ, only ever getting checked by Fallen Empires and the Crisis.

This game is my sleep aid. The soundtrack is like a lullaby and midgame onwards is typically very hands off.

They removed the sprites of everyone who isn’t Chinese, now you just play various colors of Chinese. Which ironically enough lowers the effort of human portraits to the same level of every other type.

Don't even know what this is

Baby’s first 4X

Every time I play as a devouring swarm I do great until the midgame and then start getting fucked by every other civ banding together against me. So try that

Did they fix the fuckup that was Overlords yet?

You've been playing it for 5 minutes

What are some beginner friendly strategies or empires to RP as? I don't really find the combat all that fun so once it gets to that point in the beginning of the game where all the systems have been colonized and you just create deathball armies and attack other systems I start to lose interest.

Fun is a buzzword.

I just got finished reading I. Bank's Culture series so the alien civilization aspect really scratches a particular itch for me

(Intelligent Research network leftover on a broken ringworld develops sapience; seeks to spread knowledge and establish unity between machines and organics) is my current run right now, I like the roleplay of it

It's been several expansions since I last played, but I still remember:
>people kept bitching about political strife, domestic problems, and even civil wars breaking out in their federations of peace, love, and harmony that welcome everyone with open arms
>actual peace and harmony within my Empire with its unified people and culture
Diversity isn't a strength. Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book.

it's only fun to think about what the ayys you make up are like, then you start playing it and run into everything wrong with paradox games.

Literally nobody plays humans.

Attached: 1475819894479.jpg (572x303, 143.8K)