>starts talking in vc
>simps start bootlicking her
>i shit talk her and her simps
>fight the entire lobby
>rape everyone and leave
Sometimes cod can be fun.

>>i shit talk her and her simps
cant do that anymore, Riot will be listening to every game voice chat

Glad i dont play shitty riot games crap.
You can still call people niggers in cod without worrying.

Why do white people seemingly have this overwhelming urge to say the N-word? Nobody else does this.

didn't happen

>girls joins the voice chat
>I didn't think of the people I talked to as penises
>Doesn't think her of a vagina
>Keep talking like before, and does not alter my tone or style.
>Girl finds it relaxing that at least few of us don't treat her like a kid
>Play then leave, don't add her, don't stalk her.
>Play games, ignore social trash, it's a hobby.
>Kikes thinks it's a social experiment.
>go to Any Forums, gather more anti-loxism material and continue to spam it in my 70-people discord server I host.
>then play some Liero, Soldat, StepMania, DOOM2 WADs, and Eternal Fighter Zero until next time I feel like playing multiplayer games online that requires voice.

Because it's OUR word

Because its fun, shocks faggots up and offends whiny fucks like you.
Happens constantly, actually.

Looooooooooooool. Lmao.

They just cant shake that urge out of them. I'm not even black but white people have pulled me aside to TedTalk about how it's okay for them to say nigger and why they use it and who specifically they use it for. Fucking obsessed. Usually it's the poor or stupid ones too really trying to justify it. I say because I dont feel like saying "n-word".

What are you talking about? Black people say nigga like 4 times every 3 sentences 24/7.

>offends whiny fucks like you
I'm not black, nor am I offended by it. I just can't figure out why you're so obsessed with being able to say it.

Based?

>w*man joins vc
>call her a nigger

Same reason kids do what their parents tell them to not do. It's simple, satisfying to say and provokes a reaction 75% of the time it's used. All cultures have taboo words and curse words and it doesn't stop them from being overused on that reason alone. Now you can stop pretending you don't understand and can reveal you disagree with it and are therefore not indifferent to it. You'll grasp a piece of the reason why it's used so much: you're part of that reason.

why are people such christian fundamentalists about the nigger word? no other word is like this

never happened

So you admit you're mentally a child?

Americans treat cunt similarly, because it’s a nation of simps. I mean they mutilate their penises because “women like it better that way”.

Nigger.

When I say nigger I think of some black wannabe gangbanger who robs gas stations.

>thanks for coming to my TED talk

>girl joins the voice chat
>immediately demands everything cater to her

Attached: womandate.webm (406x720, 656.16K)

hole

Attached: 1656096554840.jpg (1280x1766, 254.06K)

I'll admit I am if you admit it offends you.

Nigger

Attached: mao.jpg (659x892, 172.3K)

No, but I can admit you've got no reading comprehension, though.

Who wouldve thunk men like to have sex with women... crazy world....

Non white here, nigger

>girl joins vc

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-S73495,_Oskar_Dirlewanger.jpg (2832x4710, 2.16M)

>girl joins the voice chat
>imagine life together

Attached: 1639771534293.gif (540x240, 3M)

Men who are desperate for sex are extremely different than normal men who likes sex. Add the social ineptitude and the pathetic inflated ego of a normal VC room and you get an even worst picture.

>Group consists of 30-something-year-old burnouts who either already have wives/girlfriends or have given up and dedicated their lives to wizardry
>W*man of the group gets zero cock-pecking attention

Attached: FWIockhaIAAbNlZ.png (512x640, 286.6K)