This was probably the most influential games of the 2000s

This was probably the most influential games of the 2000s.

I can't believe it's just faded to dust alongside BioWare.

Attached: 51RFnFoRmhL._AC_.jpg (353x500, 38.28K)

It was ok.

Literally never played literally never cared literally it wasn't.

Story is LOTR + dragons and gameplay was shit even for its time. Also it was released in 2009, you best be joking to say it was the most influential of the entire 2000s.

It was a behemoth, especially if you take into account the absolute drought in substantial RPGs during that time period. If you browsed Any Forums during that period, Dragon Age took up 70% of the posts for months.

BioWare's fumbling did a lot to erase its legacy, and then Skyrim provided the death blow in 2011. Dragon Age could have been the next HUGE franchise.

Even today threads will still hit bump limit from people discussing whether or not it makes sense to recruit Loghain. It's genuinely impressive that it almost/spoiler] always manages to generate discussion on topic despite the clusterfuck that subsequent games and Bioware eventually became

It was not influential at all, in fact it was more of a "last of its kind" situation as the majority of RPGs went away with the RTWP concept which only returned much later in the form of throwback indie games.

The combat sucked but damn did it have some good choices

Worst game I've ever played.

Fool

shit taste lol

Newfags here don't know but Any Forums was pretty obsessed with this game back in the day. They had threads for months about it and there were many comics and other OC made about it.

I built a PC for this game in 2009

Great game. Played it back in 2014 and it tricked me into playing its sequels.

Nobody in the industry gave a shit about this game and it's had zero influence or impact

I like this game, but it influenced nothing.

>the most influential games of the 2000s
lol
lmao even
Mass Effect alone was more influential than DAO

what origin do i pick

Witcher wouldn't exist without it

Dwarf Noble > Mage > Human Noble > City Elf (Female) > Dwarf Commoner > City Elf (Male) > Dalish Elf

any reason why