Pac-chads we won

Pac-chads we won

Attached: E80EF727-4BE6-4506-9B83-E74DBC7B611A.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

>On every console
FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>re-pac
Enjoy your cryptominers

Attached: WXaRu3kO_400x400.jpg (192x192, 6.93K)

>pac-mom
This is really getting on my nerves.

kek

>Pac-chads
whole 7 of you on the entire world?

It's so weird

the PAC is back?

You know that Pac-Man is one of the biggest vidya franchises of all time, right?

*was
are we gonna pretend how it's still popular somehow?
there's like maybe one thread discussing pacman on Any Forums per 6 months
And really, I'm saying all this as someone who played world as a kid and loved the shit out of it

>Rescue the "Pac-Senpai"
>Pac-Mom
>On record as wanting to go with younger "cuter" image for Pac-Man
Did they retcon Pac-Man from being the man of the house to being one of the kids? Are Jr. and Baby his siblings now?

>Pac-Senpai
God I forgot about that fucking word filter desu

Maybe he's Pac-Dad

Yes cause your never gonna see ms pacman again lmao

>The franchise remains one of the highest-grossing and best-selling games, generating more than $14 billion in revenue (as of 2016) and 43 million units in sales combined, and has an enduring commercial and cultural legacy, commonly listed as one of the greatest video games of all time.

Basically Bandai-Namco doesn't own the rights to Mrs. Pac-Man, it's kinda messy, hope this gets a pc port so I can mod it.

yes, and all that profit and relevance was was achieved during the time when it was popular, which is uhhh more than a decade ago
what part of that is hard for you to understand

It’s confirmed to be on steam

THEPACISBACK

Oh no, I understand replacing Ms. Pac-Man. I'm wondering if they're changing his relationship with the redesigned characters so that Pac-Mom isn't "the mom of his children" but rather literally his own mother.

>2016 is more than a decade ago

As OF 2016, retard. Not in 2016. The vast majority of that revenue comes from decades ago.

Why is this?

we lost

Attached: 1656423355550.jpg (2070x720, 351.94K)

retard