Ah yes, thanks Microsoft for holding ANOTHER generation back

Ah yes, thanks Microsoft for holding ANOTHER generation back

Attached: images - 2022-06-28T154655.961.jpg (569x518, 36.18K)

it is annoying, lots of devs already siting it as a huge problem as the move away from cross gen starts. Plus these things are selling way more than Series X, so they'll be looked to as the defeat Xbox

Why do devs even bother? Just make it run the Series X version and let Jesus take the wheel.

I'm glad Microshit did this. Now my PC got another year of life.

No systems are "holding the generation back" devs are so fucking pathetically lazy with optimization these days we could be on supercomputers and they'd still make games 2000x bigger than halo 3 in size that run 2000x worse and look perhaps 3% better in graphical quality

because then Microsoft won't let them sell their game on Xbox at all

>system that can handle raytracing and 1440p graphics with fast loading times is holding the generation back
dumbass bait. maybe if devs optimized their games instead of shitting out bloated uncompressed messes, we'd have better products. the series s is capable of 4k as well but it's up to the developers to actually give a shit which is rare.

Yeah Xbox games suck because of this thing, they're totally unlike those immaculate PS5 exclusives like, uh...

This the system's are ridiculously overpowered and deves from the 90s would make magic on these things

If anything its given people a cheap way of getting into next gen and makes for a great emulation box. You can all the way to wii on it which is insane for only $300 (250 on sales).

>noooo you must drop $800 + BLM tip to play shitty PS3 remakes like me
LOL
LMAO even

Attached: consolefags3.jpg (946x662, 93.92K)

sounds like a good way to not get game pass money. the same reason why they won't want to skip the xbox completely.

reminder this thing can play ps1 games better than a ps5

>system that can handle raytracing and 1440p graphics
lmao name 3 games
series shit is already dipping to 540p 20fps in games from last year. microsoft is disgusting

halo 3 still looks better than infinite in some instances.

Attached: 20220626091751_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.36M)

What can I say, pay $300, get $300 worth of hardware.

it has full access to the entire PS1 and PS2 catalogs for free
snoys have to pay $120/yr for a few ((((select)))) titles
you can't make this shit up

>t. publisher that still releases games for ps4

actually if you compare performance you need about $800 for a matching PC.

I'm sure both people who managed to get a PS5 are seething right now, but meanwhile in the real world these things are with a handful of exceptions sitting in Chang's and Pajeet's respective basements waiting to be scalped. Say what you want about the Series S, the fucking thing actually exists. You can walk into a store today and buy one.

What is it holding back exactly? We're deep into the point of diminishing returns, so far the hot thing is raytracing and its a complete meme.

Nope at 800 you can get a laptop with a 3060 more storage and ram

The fact that something like RDR2 can run at 4k/30fps on the Xbone X is proof enough that when devs actually put time into optimization, you get fucking miracles.

Would you care to explain how?

>Less than half of a Series X
>3/5th of the price
No, no, you're right. Pay $300, get $200 worth of hardware.

Mass Effect Legendary Collection thing
RE8
Scarlet Nexus

You do realize the ps4 is the reason why "next gen" games like street fighter 6 look like hot ass right?

Attached: mpv-shot0427.jpg (1920x1080, 359.95K)

>520p 20fps
wtf?
it's that not a fucking mess of a game ( is devs fault then) i'm an automatic pistol

Funny I was thinking bad art style but ok

any game properly optimized aka none since they're all built on some bloated-ass broken drag-n-drop retard-proof game dev engine these days

Once again, a Sony fag posts these bullshit meme...shortage...

First off, the Series S is more powerful than like 60% of gpus everyone is using on steam..

Second. All a dev has to do is make the game for Series X, then lower the rez to 1080p for the Series S....

If anything is holding devs back its the fucking chip shortage...

>pic relates, average Sony nigger poster

Attached: 20220528_084934.jpg (679x960, 74.5K)

niKKa the 3060 laptops almost never go lower than $1000, and a 3060 mobile is basically a 3050 not-mobile which is a very close match to the series s gpu anyway.
the series x is a better deal ofc, but good luck finding one
you can buy a series s without breaking a sweat

Based MS, now I don't have to upgrade to enjoy 4k

>Sony
Rent-free, schizo.

>Implying this generation will ever get started

It doesn't worth like that, retard.

Open world was fucking pointless, especially given that most of the zones in prior games were a perfectly good size

Japanese deves will just start skipping xbox