Metal Gear Revengeance

Never played a metal gear game before. It seems to have funny memes

What am I in for?

Attached: mgr.jpg (329x153, 10.84K)

play it and find out retard

A reddit game that's not representative of the rest of the series at all.

Metal Gear Redditified
avoid at all cost

It's fun. Twittards like to worship it as an ebic memefest of chungus proportionz but it really isn't. The game is fun, is short as fuck, and the story is pretty good.

Fuck off same fag.

Game ia nice and cool. Short enough to enjoy mutiple times. Not all games need to last 50 hours.

Remember when this was /our/game before all the zoomers and reddit found out about it.

Attached: 1648671497697.jpg (648x646, 199.54K)

Just started playing it for the first time on the steam deck, gave me a semi and made me laugh at the same time, if you like stupid over the top acting with silly accents it's great, very cheesy, he's tossing a metal gear around in the first 10 mins
>RULES OF NATURE

Attached: 1656249242810.gif (486x352, 606.94K)

>RULES OF NATURE

Attached: wojak_derwin_by_derwinism_delj0j0-fullview.jpg (1280x960, 98.2K)

Action and memes put in a blender that's left on for hours.

Game that Any Forums used to love
it's over the top hack and slashj it's kinda mixed great boss fight, level design is bland so i'd say it's solid 6/10 with 10/10 final boss not gonna be contrarian with final boss I think it tests nicely everything you have learned.

It´s not representative like one user mentioned but it´s fun and better than any western or modern game with great villains and soundtracks

Its a 10 out of 10 for me

pretty fun game and honestly the best in the mg series as that series sucks ass and is just as campy as revengeance

One of the greatest action games of all time, and a true blessing upon the human race. Also it's nothing like the MGS games, which are stealth based. The only flaw of MGR is that it's too short, I pray for an updated version one day with a couple new levels and bosses.

Attached: 20220627_185446.jpg (720x540, 28.8K)

Nice selfie, onion boy

Am I the only one who keeps getting distracted by all the ass?

You are in for MEMES, unironically.

Attached: IMG_0273.jpg (1024x578, 88.18K)

Over the top scenes with good OST. The game is all about presentation

Get out reddittor

I played the ps3 demo and it was fun.
It's a spin-off more than anything and the gameplay is different from every other MG entry.

It's a funny game with OK but simple gameplay. Play it and then don't be a pleb and emulate MGS1.

the only MG game i liked, i tried the others as a result because the voice log entries were one of the greatest parts of it and the political questions of mercenary outfits operating around unstable governments is a grey area or how the logistics of cyborgs operate etc... I tried MGS3 and it didn't really grab me and I dropped it kinda fast

is MGS5 playworthy? Apparently it has good gameplay at least

Metal Gear is only a brand name son

memes jack