>Mario Strikers: Battle League
>Nintendo Switch Sports
>Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival
>Front Mission 1st: Remake & Front Mission 2: Remake
>LIVE A LIVE HD-2D
>Xenoblade Chronicles 3
>Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
>Dragon Quest Treasurers

Attached: 1629133332897.jpg (1018x585, 31.57K)

imagine if BOTW2 released this year

>>Bayonetta 3
Starting to wonder if it will even release this year.

damn nothing but gay faggot shit

Switch is probably the best video game system ever made.

I just got a switch lite for live a live and playing neon white right now. I didn't know handheld could ever look this good I have been out of the loop for shit since wii

I just ordered a Switch Lite to play Persona 5. What else should I get?

Shin megami tensei V
Metroid dread

I exclusively pirate Nintendo shit because every other company attempts to make their products worth purchasing from convenience or through sales. Nintendo sells 3+ year old games for 60 dollars and decade old games for 40. They're greedy cunts so I will gladly pirate every Nintendo title I'm interested in. Any real games of worth on Nintendo consoles will eventually be emulated or go to other systems and I'll gladly just play them then. Plenty of better shit to play in the meantime.

get off the bennies and find a job

All shit. I only care about Zelda and Metroid

I have a job and I'm not going to shell out 60 dollars for old games when I can get the same thing 3 to 10 times cheaper on Steam or Playstation you retarded cunt. It is not a badge of honor to have a company fleece you. Their price tags are indefensible.

Fags like this are why companies keep making trash and selling it for $10-20. This thread isn't for you go play Overwatch or Diablo.

>Bayonetta 3
>Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp

VAPORWARE

Akiba’s Trip
TWEWY
Neo TWEWY
DK Tropical Freeze
Gal Metal
Links Awakening

Of course it won't.

Dumb fags like you are why Nintendo keep shitting out the same games over and over and selling them at a premium. You guys are actual brainless sheep.

Imagine actually buying a 200 dollar inferior hunk of hardware just so you have the "privilege" of buying overpriced games that will stay 60$ forever.

What are the odds of getting another direct in july with first party nintendo stuff?

very high

>just preordered MH Sunbreak
>Live a Live remake right next month
>don't have a lot of spending money left
>have no idea how to get Yuzu to work or if it even can on my toaster
fug

Attached: 14991321.jpg (600x536, 82.68K)

Imagine being so petty you took the time to type out all these games just so you could exclude Xenoblade 3 kek