Why didn't they just show a normal direct?

Why didn't they just show a normal direct?

The couldve just added 1 trailer from a big game, like BOTW2 or Metroid Prima 4, pad it with the new Mario Kart courses, Splatoon 3 and Xenoblade 3 and it wouldve been a great direct.

Attached: file.png (510x643, 129.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/602989568
translate.yandex.com/ocr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't have anything else prepared.

BotW 2 was cancelled.

They said it was a partners direct, that's what it was. Stop being mentally ill and begging to be advertised to

Probably don't have trailer footage ready for any other game aside from Xenoblade 3, maybe they're behind schedule on that. Could have a 'proper' direct around August.

real directs coming next week

next week
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/602989568

What a load of absolute bullshit. It got the date for the Rabbids game wrong.

Bitch this is a consoomer entertainment medium. Being advertised to is literally all it is.

Because it would take away the thunder from the other announcements. Here, all third party devs gets an equal chance to impress the audience.

Old Nintendo execs just didn't want to do it without the E3 branding because they can't let go off tradition.

use your fucking brain

Think Bayonetta 3 would have been more realistic as a big game over those two, but otherwise I agree. Only thing I’d add is Zelda HD ports or Metroid Prime if that remaster indeed exists.

I did. and now that fag won't post his shit leak again since he now knows it has info in it that's proven false.

use
your
fucking
brain

Attached: 000_l.jpg (480x270, 58.53K)

Got Rabbids date wrong, so who cares.

>Rabbids date wrong
>Sonic Frontiers already announced
>Next Switch Sports game is already revealed to be golf

I don't speak moonrunes, so what did you mean by this?

your
fucking
brain
use
it

Attached: dkr-1.jpg (337x467, 33.12K)

they're making a special event for the reveal of the switch 4K in july, screencap this

fucking
ocr
use
it
translate.yandex.com/ocr

>released this winter
So?
The game now has a release date globally Oct 20th, therefore the "leak" is wrong.