Anyone who posted this deserves to have their heads smashed with a hammer

Anyone who posted this deserves to have their heads smashed with a hammer

Attached: BC052177-CFCE-4688-AA37-042DA349B204.jpg (1024x780, 117.91K)

The authentic experience is still only available on PS5.

you have an authentic mental illness

I wouldn't go that far, but mockery is way more effective. And hilarious.

Now everyone gets to enjoy Persona!

Pretty cool. I think they'll probably announce a bunch of better shit for P3P too, proving Any Forums wrong yet again.

>authentic experience
>30 fps softlock

>NEVER EVER SHITCH BOYS!!!
>um actually that game isn't actually good I don't like it now
Not only did we take their game, be absorbed their happiness. They don't even get to enjoy their game now. This is why I love not being a snoygger.

Attached: 357356356.jpg (226x223, 6.01K)

Anyone who already posted this had their heads smashed with a hammer and were dropped on the head as children

double falsefalg shitposter or epic consolefag cope

We took DQXIS, by far the better game, and NMH3. So you can have this one tendies.

There's always images like these made with a lack of foresight.

Attached: 1634499774300.png (680x918, 659.07K)

Alot of these switch memes have aged horribly and im laughing hard lol.

I still remember how the snoyniggers complained about too much content in the Switch version of DQXI

Attached: Snoyquest.png (1318x1506, 1.32M)

>be Tendie
>get P5R
>it will be a trash port with trash graphics, resolution, fps, and other very distracting port problems like SMT5
>Tendies will complain even more that their toaster can't make the game look better than a 240p video from the beginnings of youtube

Do you really think Atlus will port the game? They most likely just outsourced the game to a random company to make the worthless Switch port. That's probably also the reason why this reveal took so long, because Atlus most likely wanted to release P5R already in 2020, but the Switch port stopped everything.

Now thanks to the trash toaster, we all have to wait, only so tendies can "play" und unplayable mess, which will barely even run.

PC CHADS on the other hand will play P5R in 4k 144+ fps HDR RayTracing DLSS2.1 and a personal support in the Steam forum. Just stay true to the facts, Atlus knows that Tendies don't buy Atlus games and the only reason they ported Person is because most Sega/Atlus investors only know PlayStation and Switch and most likely demanded a Switch port, because they heard how important a "port" is.

I still remember how tendies cried because they swore it was Switch exclusive.
SMTV is next.

No joke, why weren't 3 and 4 60fps? They seemed locked to 30. A fucking PSP game locked to 30.

that includes you, now bend down

Attached: 1510871975705.gif (500x269, 492.28K)

Remember when snoyggers said SMTV would be a PS4 exclusive?

Attached: snoysmtdelusion.png (1230x816, 821.84K)

Love these types of images.

Attached: 1638140769488.png (626x812, 703.67K)

I don't get all this FUD when Catherine Fullbody ran nearly identical on Switch as it did on PS4/PS4pro, they use the same engine after all.

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-171806_YouTube.jpg (1253x1097, 389.1K)

>Snoys started calling Yazuka 0 shit the moment it hit PC
>Snoys started calling Monster Hunter shit the moment Rise was announced
Its only a matter of time before Bloodborne, even if it takes another 5 years

Everyone wins, the best timeline
Just like how all the third party weebshit should be on everything

DQXIS is a butchered port, i'm glad i still have a physical copy of the original so i can play the superior version whenever i want

You can change resolution in the ini file tho?