Are there still bots on quickmatch servers?

Are there still bots on quickmatch servers?

Attached: tf2 heavy.png (340x340, 94.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFzLd8EK3sU
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Critical_hits
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>caring about TF2 when Overwatch exists
lmao

>quickmatch
user...

yes but way less
i played a lot last night and i saw a bot every four matches or so but with the new votekick system they got smashed immediately, and it was always one bot, not multiple like you used to get

I want a server that has:
>Crits enabled
>Players
>Valve maps
>No roll the dice or powerups
Closest thing is Uncledane's servers, but they don't have crits, which is an integral part of the game.

this. they didn't fix it but there are noticeably less of them

Based, is it finally over? Can I go back to my favourite FPS?

Reminder there are sad retards in the world right now working on the next wave of bots because that's their life now. Just trying to ruin tf2 casual servers.

Attached: meme frog.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

You faggots that demand crits barely play the game so its no wonder the only servers that do that are wacky shitshows that are only alive on the weekends

you're describing the furry pound

i've noticed the bots are starting to warm back up again. still not as bad as they used to be, but they're slowly returning

the furry pound

youtube.com/watch?v=AFzLd8EK3sU

Less than usual

TF2 is dead, it's time to move on to the superior multiplayer Valve shooter
>Fully mod supported with a large amount to choose from
>Consistent playerbase that isn't filled with bots
>No jew cosmetics, if you want to change the appearance of someone you download a mod, no transactions required
>A well programmed game director ensures that almost every game you play is different than the last, promoting replayability
>even if you get bored of playing the same campaign maps all the time, there are plenty of great custom maps to choose from
>has one of the most advanced gore systems in a vidya
>Versus still makes faggots and shitters seethe to this day

Attached: 1635316671537.jpg (660x361, 75.23K)

put dispenser here

Attached: Dispenser.png (499x704, 280.26K)

I seriously hate UncleFaggot so much for such vehemently spreading anit-crit rhetoric to the point that people thought it was a popular opinion so more community servers did away wit it. He's not even good at the game, he went into a competitive match and got zero kills once. Why do people like and listen to this retard?

U mad bro?

Attached: 1655583331364.png (810x688, 454.96K)

he made youtube video with lots of editing
therefore he is truly intelligent and should speak for entire fanbase despite started playing tf2 around 2017

This is the reason why collectivists should be euthanized.

>spreading anit-crit rhetoric to the point that people thought it was a popular opinion
Crits have never been well liked, they added a server option to disable them less than a year after the game's release. Stop blaming this on one person when it's clearly a commonly held opinion regardless.

>Overwatch exists
Does it tho?

Only time I got them was 5AM pacific time.

Shut the fuck up you revisionist redditor.
You don't even play the game, you watch a youtuber tell you what to think and go bitch and moan about how you're some voice of authority.

ywnbaw

Who cares? Vulva already ruined casual and collective retardation of westerners already ruined community servers

Revisionist how? Look at the wiki, it proves what I said, and if crits were EVER well liked they wouldn't have given that option so early on in the game's life.

Ywnptf2

Attached: 1655582794883.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Don't care. Fuck off back to reddoot.

It's getting a sequel with unprecedented amounts of hype, bro.
TF2 is getting some updated localization files, I guess. Gaben did it again!

You know, I agree with Dane that random critz and bloom is retarded.
But its pretty stupid that HE is the community figure that knows everything that everyone will listen to.

But its less of a problem with dane and more of a problem with just people not fucking forming their own opinions.
Even if you are following b4nny or any other 10k hour player

Attached: FB394DA6-EFAB-485A-96A4-3C52DC5F43A9.png (642x1004, 723.01K)

I accept your concession.

He can right now though.

>have game
>have feature
>nobody cares about feature so option to remove not added
>suddenly people say they dont like feature
>look at all these people talking about feature! They are the majority!

Attached: v-1.png (657x539, 110.46K)

Likewise you dishonest retard. Go repost someone else's content because you have no substance.

Lmao you actually think nobody wanted random crits disabled before Dane made that video? How fucking new are you? Random crits were a controversial topic since their very conception

>pour money into blizzard games
>Want to cash out
>Get banned

>Play valve games
>Want to cash out
>Get paid
Yeah, And valve is less likely to ban me than Any Forums. Valve is better.

>muh money
good to admit you don't care about games

What the fuck are you even talking about you schizo?
Dishonest how? You're just saying buzzwords because you can't refute what I said.
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Critical_hits here's the wiki page btw

>And valve is less likely to ban me than Any Forums. Valve is better.
lol valve drone

It was a negligible minority that quarantined themselves to their own servers.

The better you are at the game the less you like random crits. Which explains why Any Forums loves random crits.

I just played in 3 different servers and only saw 2 over the course of multiple rounds.