No one's talking about my cutie's new game, released today?? let's change that! look at little noah go!!!

no one's talking about my cutie's new game, released today?? let's change that! look at little noah go!!!

Attached: Little-Noah-Scion-of-Paradise-.jpg (900x506, 151.07K)

Cute onahole

very!!!

>thread up about X game with 200 replies and still going
>NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT X GAME
Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Cute art and combat looks like Ender Lilies.

DISCUSS THE CUTE!

Attached: CNUUY.jpg (460x215, 37.42K)

I am not familiar with this girl or his franchise, shill me her game and might consider getting it.

abandoned gacha game rereleased to take advantage of dumbass waifufags

If it's a full pledged game now I don't see the issue

why does the cute chibi girl have a boy's name

So, how's not-Edea's game? Is it any good? How much content is there? I know it's a roguelite, so supposed to be plenty of grinding, but it's real cheap. So I was wondering how long is it?

Worth a buy? It's $1.50 USD in my region lmao, wondering if I should grab it now before they wake up and jack up the price.

But the Bravely Default character designer seems like the only appeal? The game looks like yet another generic roguelite grinding affair. Even this cheap it might just be not worth my time.

Attached: 1606563240433.jpg (656x900, 508K)

Post a trailer or gameplay OP! You're terrible at shilling.

For that price I'd definitely get it. Watched some streams while downloading and it looks fun and cute. Download's done so I'll play myself now.

I will now play your game.

Noa is a female name is Japan.

Attached: 44717f8b5ed3c514cd655d06a58cc6de.jpg (439x805, 107.66K)

She's an alchemist.
Many such cases.

Attached: 1630032799909.jpg (1920x1080, 209.89K)

>can change difficulty outside of battle
>can't lower from Hard once selected
Seems fair

Attached: LittleNoah (1).jpg (1280x720, 127.51K)

I'd get it if Sunbreak wasn't coming out in two days. Definitely wishlisted this and Harvestella. It's by Cygames and has a "companion" system so I assumed it was gonna be a gacha. Is it a gacha?

Any benefits for playing on Hard? Bigger exp/money multipliers or anything?

So you guys plan on showing gameplay or talking about anything other than the main character at some point?
Fucking coomers.