Terrible things in great games

Attached: Blockhead_concept_art.png (711x800, 356.47K)

A wall?

I guess walls suck yeah, especially if they are invisible

I held up a piece of paper to the tv and marked the dots on it. I guess nowadays you could always just record it or something on your phone

This guy didn't play Okami.

how to prove you have sub 100 IQ and im not even kidding. these dudes gave me no trouble.

Wiki flat out tells you to record it, especially with the last one where using a marker isn't effective because the dots appear too fast.

You are correct.

Explain it to me then.

I had no problem with any of them except the last one
Got my brother to remember the location of the 2nd half of them while I remembered the first half

Play the game

Guys you need to hit and then several dots appear on them, you need to memorize where and in what order, first ones are pretty easy, but hardest mandatory one is 5 sports and there's an optional one with 8 spots, you need to be pretty precise on marking them and you don't have much time to memorize

>weak points briefly flash for a moment one after the other
>player needs to remember the location and order of each point after they flash
>it’s unforgivingly precise
it’s harder than it sounds I guess

I remember for the last one I stuck a piece of paper to my crt (the static held it in place) and drew numbers on the dots.

What's wrong with the Wall?
He's just a glorified lock for you to unlock after you progress halfway through the level.

Attached: 1654979612003.png (806x882, 633.32K)

how did the madlads get away with it?

Attached: (Y).png (1327x836, 702.16K)

They're not THAT bad

We have cameras on our phones and a screenshot button

Back in my day we had to use our brains

Attached: 1639071240052.jpg (236x214, 11.26K)

>butthole
>no vagina
gay

zoom zoom

The people who complain about the gates are the ones they're supposed to.keep out. You got filtered

Even with Alucard, this level is the worst of any Castlevania game

Attached: castle3.png (767x671, 57.89K)

whos to say it isnt?

Learn anatomy

Sorry to tell you this but I'm just a smart boomer and Okami keeps releasing in modern consoles.