I finally bit the bullet and holy shit you guys weren't kidding. It's actually so fun. I'm still only 3 hours in...

I finally bit the bullet and holy shit you guys weren't kidding. It's actually so fun. I'm still only 3 hours in. Any gameplay tips like when I should digivolve/de-evolve digimon?

Attached: digimoncybersleuthsteam.png (636x530, 511.5K)

De-digivolve all the time as long as you still have something strong available.
Don't bother grinding until you get to late game, at which point just look up a grinding guide. If you can get a Platinum Sukamon early, go for it.

This is a spoiler FYI.

How did this Digimon game do what every other Pokemon game failed to achieve? (3D models of 350+ mons each with a unique attack animation)

>when I should digivolve/de-evolve digimon
The higher the level, the more ABI you get, ABI lets you get bonus stats from training. You get more ABI from de-evolving than evolving. So in other words, if you max out your Digimon's level and de-evolve it, its potential to grow stronger becomes much higher.

Get piercing moves.
The only tip you need for this game.

Instead of getting max level try to get to the most easy level divisible by 5 when you want to devolve, try to get a level divisible by 10 when you evolve.

Just go from in-training to champion a few times and that digi will have plenty of ABI.

Because they have a single (one) attack animation

Take a look around the environments and side npcs and guess how much of the budget was put into them.

But the tokyo environment is really well done? The only real lackluster environment is the cookie cutter digital dungeons. Everything else looks pretty good imho

They're the only thing that matter which is why this game is fucking garbage

Game freak are wrothless devs

LmAo this game fucking sucks

>accidentally downloaded and started playing the sequelon my vita
How much am I missing out on? I'm a few hours in.

I don't know why I thought this but for some reason it was in my head the sequel was like P4G compared to P4.

I imagine it's going to get pretty confusing when big plot shit starts happening, and you have no idea why.

It was pretty good actually beat it, hows the expansion?
Wish we got more digimon games like this.

>do what every other Pokemon game failed to achieve
The only other Pokemon games that come close to Cybersleuth is Colosseum and its sequel.

The game just sorta weaves in plot points from the first game without really introducing them since it expects you to already know them. Also you'll never be able to play the first game again, because you won't have access to accelerated running speed or fast casting animations so it will feel sluggish as shit in comparison.

keep many digimon, digivolve many digimon, always keep some at the digi island training so you can have more Data/Virus/Medicine at your disposal

Missing out on generic anime characters and dull dialogue

We get it you hate the game. You can stop posting now.

What counts as "unique" and "exciting" dialogue to you then LMAO? God forbid characters don't talk in quips like every western game does.

I never said it was fun. I said it was a fucking slog filled with time-wasting dialogue that's split between information that was important once and then repeated over and over as if you're retarded and the blonde bitch droning on and on about shit that's so mind-numbingly stupid you'll wonder if you died and went to Hell.