Why does it feel so mid?

Why does it feel so mid?

Attached: download.jpg (1200x627, 75.91K)

Why is YOUR MOM so mid haha gottem

What a shit thread.

why does the word "mid" feel so limp dicked, you can't even bring yourself to call something you hate "shit"

>Any Forums controonians who have never played elden ring are STILL mindbroken over it

thread sucks post pvp webms

Attached: parrybait.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Game gets damage turned up to 11 halfway through it and becomes boring/repetative because of it

>mid

Attached: 1649039915472.jpg (222x227, 6.97K)

Design reeks of DS2-level Tanimura ineptitude. It's saved by its scope, volume of content and the fact that there's fuck all else out at the moment. It will go down as the second worst game in the franchise after DS2 once the unwashed masses drop it for the next FOTM.

why would people need to "drop" a game for it to "go down"? go down from what exactly? people buy the game then they beat it, this isnt a subscription game that player count matters. steam player numbers being low isnt a win like you think it is, the game has already succeeded.

tldr you have to be 18 to post here

No blaidd romance option
Wouldve been an easy 10/10 otherwise

Attached: 1653002234483m.jpg (1024x1024, 120.37K)

Because shit tier is worse than mid tier they describe things differently, have sex

• doesn’t look good
• doesn’t sound all that good
• nothing “next gen” or even “different” about any of it
It’s meh

>*completely forgotten about in less than 6 months*
zanzibart...not like this...

>Using ebonics terms
Fuck off.

>mid
zoom zoom

>13 threads on the catalog right now
Zanzibart.. bump me..

The prevailing opinion will go down. Long time souls fans hate it or pretend to like it because their streaming/content creation careers depend on it. Normies have been lapping it up but once they move on and only the enthusiasts of the franchise remain, and once the novelty of the shiny new toy has worn off, people will be honest about how mediocre it is. There, I explained it just for you.

Expectations. Older From games were a bit more conservative with their enemy use. Obviously dumb shit like "mini pinwheels" and dragon asses existed but for 90% of DaS you saw some weird shit in an area and it was a memory preserved in that area.

The sheer scope of Elden Ring was way too much for them to handle doing this for every little knook and cranny.
Like in Limgrave which is the peak of the game, it feels like everything is sort of designed like that.

But once you get out of that, they very obviously panicked to try and fill the game up.

nobody ever uses "mid" to provide a nuanced critique, it's always assmad people

on god elden nig looking mid frfr no cap

Every generation makes its own lingo, calm down

It's repetitive, but that's about the worst thing I can say about it.

It had Ranni so it's not mid.

At what point did it become the discord trannies were the only ones making and then bumping their own elden ring threads? They wanted it to die and now because of the ass blasting the game gave them they’re responsible for about 90% of Elden ring discussion. I’ve never seen such delicious irony

Half of the game is literal kaizo mario trial and error shit with the arbitrary delays and ten hit anime combos. There were multiple times I had to put down the controller to applaud and shout "BRAVO MYAZAKI! I AM TRULY PREPARED TO LE DIE!"

Nice argument zoomer, but do you have source to back it up?

Limgrave > Caelid > Mt Gelmir > Liurnia > Altus > underground > Mountaintops > Snowfield
Stormveil > Leyndell > Volcano Manor > Elphael > Raya Lucaria > Farum Azula

A shame Radahn didn't get his own proper legacy dungeon