These are the best pokemon games of all time

These are the best pokemon games of all time.

Attached: 20220628_142853.jpg (1080x504, 347.3K)

what makes superior to the rest?

They are the only ones with heart and soul.

Based this

Dude every pokemon has a over world sprite, they all follow you around. So many different things to do. Just comfy overall and the only ones with heart and soul

the main campaign is utter dogshit but that's just the remake's fault for being extremely loyal to the dogshit original

OP being a zoomer

Attached: hgssshit.jpg (6616x5328, 3.29M)

i can't make sense of this meme. is it poking fun at dialog? i genuinely can't tell

It's pointing out the censorship, handholding, and railroading they added in since all those things are necessary in nu-pokemon.

i dont get it
what is this picture trying to tell?

>nu pokemon
Idk doesnt seem like hand holding to me. Kinda seems more like you are just a faggot.

youre a fucking retard
holy shit

I started with red and blue, put probably like 300 hours into gold let alone the time I put into silver and crystal as a kid

HGSS is good, and if you really consider that image proof of an argument, you have to be hfa, you fucking pathetic schlub of a subhuman

Hey retard you needed fifteen badges to challange gary in the originals also

GSC > HGSS

man people are really passionate about this one specific pokemon entry

>HGSS is good
What about it is good exactly? Is it the fact that it still has gameboy level gameplay after nearly 15 years or is it the extra pointless cutscenes they added?

I thought the game was hand holding nu pokemon a moment ago. Now its old gameboy play and cutscenes. Make up your mind you piece of shit.

B2/W2 and Platinum are better. They're a good 3rd place, though.

>B2/W2 and Platinum are better
both of those are even worse than hgss

Are black and white 2 still fourth gen or technically 5th gen?

Worse how?
They're literally sequels to the 5th gen B/W games.

if that's true then why is every npc asking for my phone number?

They never ever call either

GSC>>>>>>>>>>>this garbo OP posted

>Worse how?
Can you name a single thing Platinum does better than HGSS? I'm honestly curious.