NEED SOME HELP OVA' HERE

NEED SOME HELP OVA' HERE

Attached: Coachjak.jpg (1680x1047, 657.63K)

It's weird that aside from Vermintide this style of game didn't take off. I had fun in the L4D glory days.

If they took out some of the gayer melee weapons and replaced them with new secondary guns in l4d3, how would that make you feel?

It always surprised me that they never added cosmetics and the loot box system to L4D2 after introducing it to TF2. I feel like if they had, it would have retained a bigger portion of it's playerbase, and we'd likely be playing a L4D3 right now. It's a fucking great game, all they need to do is give some sort of customization to it to keep shit only slightly refreshing, the gameplay loop itself is perfectly fine as is.

>give some sort of customization
It's called the steam workshop. Also that's one of the worst posts I've ever read.

COOMER SNEAKING AROUND

>wanting lootbox cancer in L4D
You make me sick

The game being dead makes me even sicker, hate it all you want but cosmetics are a main component to giving games longevity.

Because they perfected the genre on the first try. Pretty much every attempt since just adds unnecessary garbage on top of it while failing to understand what made L4D so good. Just look at Back 4 Blood, it has a retarded loot system, garbage cards and stats, annoying characters, and perks. It's a bloated mess that doesn't even get the basic movement and shooting to feel as good as the originals.

I would rather the game be dead than be a microtransaction artstyle killing shitfest like nu-TF2.

probably because only valve and fatshark did it well.
they understood what made this style of game so engaging; the banter.

Does anyone even find basedjack funny?

just quit because I played parish with 3 notalkers and the one decided not to stay with the group and got us all killed at the chopper and then I join no-mercy to find a chingchong name friendly firing and when I down him back someone else joined and votekicked. This is why I only play singleplayer campaign.

left 4 dead 2 is still very much alive, nigga. thanks to the mods on the workshop

k bud, there is exactly 3 add-on campaigns rn and a handful of brazillians on quickplay campaign.

user the game is more alive than back 4 blood and most other coop shooters

Nah but I find them unnerving since you just know that whoever saves a basedjack on their computer is borderline insane.

B4B is better.

the edits of the jaks into actual quality OC, as oxymoronic as that term is, makes them tolerable

I find them gemful and wholesome.

Kek

time to kys

I do

Attached: zoojak.png (1748x1527, 114.39K)

You need a team who can nail great design, sound and combat feel.
For all their bug fixing, balance, update and support incompetence, fatshark can absolutely nail those elements.