Is there any point in trying to beat this without spirit ashes?

Is there any point in trying to beat this without spirit ashes?

Beating the other Soulsborne games without summons was enjoyable, but the bosses in ER cheat so much that it's not fun to learn their moves and how to beat them. Like, if the boss is just going to immediately jump out of the way by input-reading my attack after finishing his long combo with no recovery time at all, why should I show him the respect of fighting him one-on-one?

Attached: g.png (1040x791, 1.26M)

Do whatever you want. Who cares? Gonna cry and shit your pants because some retard on the internet didnt call you "based" for beating the game without spirit ashes? Youve swallowed the koolaid to much kid, just play the game how you want and enjoy it. Jesus christ.

>help me justify my decision to be a little bitch by cheating
nah

Shit game. Open world sucks. Bosses suck. Most legacy dungeons suck. Story sucks. Type a b sucks. Nuke japan

if all you care about is finishing the game once and moving on then just do whatever you feel you need to do to reach the end
some people replay games a lot and will try out different routes or builds, some will do a lot of NG+ runs and just respec as they go
the game is what you make it user so just enjoy it, if you feel it's too hard/bullshit and you aren't using everything the game gives you then that's you holding back
sometimes it's fun to challenge yourself and not use some items/spells/summons but that isn't for everyone so just do what you feel is natural
the game gives you summons as an option

> letting other retards tell you what to do in singleplayer

stop being a beta and play how you feel like it. you paid money for the game go enjoy it

I can tell you're fat ;)

And I can tell you are a fag :D

Unironically better than being a fatty ;)

>Is there any point in trying to beat this without spirit ashes?
Nope

Attached: 1641445832499.png (384x224, 16.38K)

Are you asking us for permission? Do whatever the fuck you want holy shit nobody cares
Yes user the big scary game is cheating and you simply have to summon to fight back!

Is this a bot?

Not that user but I'd rather hang out with a fat gut than with a faggot.
You're not only a faggot but also a casual, which is absolutely pathetic.

Probably because you're fat too. You two should hang out and be fat fags together.

not physically but spiritually, yes theyre bots

While on the topic, what's everyone's favorite Spirit excluding the meme ones like Mimic and Tiche?

You reek of no-skill. You can't even make a better insult than an ancient "ur fat lol".
You will use the spirit ashes and you will NOT beat the game as a consequence.

You reek of the barbeque sauce that's been trapped under your tits for the past three years, you obese blob of lard.

Would you feel better if I was?
Beep boop

It would be less depressing.

I'm sorry you didn't like my opinion :(

I like how the guy getting mad because the dudes outright deny his opinion cuz of ash usage can easly be disgerned from the rest.
Ah the pure salt, just like in the old hatemail days.