It's fun

It's fun
>but the microtransactions
You don't have to buy them

Attached: Diablo Immortal.jpg (600x800, 150.21K)

I'd rather not play it at all

Another day another OP that was a faggot.

Don't care, dead series.

>I don't like video games
Ok, leave

>don't you guys have phones

No

Give me a dollar.

now its more like
>dont you guys have retirement funds?

Give me a dollar, OP

Why would I play this turd when Path of Exile exists?

OP, give me a dollar.

Attached: 1656440485551.png (1000x1000, 319.8K)

GIVE ME A DOLLAR

Diablo 3 mobile is fun! I love seeing these faggot threads pop up. How's your day going Pajeet faggot? Rape any lil boys today you subhuman shit stain?

just pay $100,000 to beat the game bro stop complaining

Hey I can't help but notice you haven't given me a dollar.

honest question, does this game do anything new or fun that would warrant playing it instead of just playing D2 Resurrected or D3? What is on offer here that those games don't have?

> it’s fun
It is not, literally 0 content and 0 end games
D3 came out years ago and if you think porting a 10 year old game is revolutionary you are mentally ill

>only paying $100,000
You did not whale the game

no, arpgs haven't progressed anywhere since d2, literally, some are more complex and have more mechanics to get more mods on your gear or more ways to get those mods or just more mods, but the core gameplay is always the exact same, not even similar, the exact same. point and click and you stop for attacks and wipe enemies by dozens with each fart. the only two things I can think about is, first, there's a subset of games led by poe that allows you to scale skills itself with new mechanics (such as, you have an arrow, then you mod it to have multiple arrows, then you mod it for those arrows to chain, then you mod for the whole thing to instead summon a ballista that will fire multiple arrows that chain) and some are a bit more action oriented but it's nothing to write home about. I don't understand how can anyone waste money on immortal. maybe if youre a filthy rich boomer and want to try to relive your d2 youth... but you won't.

EVERYBODY GIVE ME A DOLLAR RIGHT NOW