Persona on Switch without compromise

>Persona on Switch without compromise
>Nier on Switch without compromise
>KH 3 and Hitman needed cloud versions
So Square Enix was just lazy weren't they?

Attached: Kingdom-Hearts-Switch_01-18-22.jpg (1920x1080, 467.43K)

"Without compromise" is pretty forgiving, these ports will definitely run worse than intended

for KH3 its a lot heavier of a game than P5 or Nier since its Unreal 4, though there are rare examples of Unreal 4 games making it to switch like Squares own DQXI. KH1.5+2.5 is very possible though, they just didn't want to have to go through the ass pain of testing and submitting like 10 games again for the 5th time

They run natively which is something that Square has refused to do for it's action games.

This, keep in mind they are so lazy that despite later patches fixing the PS4 versions completely it took months for them to fix the same issues on the PC ports, and there's still some stability issues.

>They run natively
Which isn't saying anything. Nier is already aimed to "run" at 30 fps, shit's gonna look and play just awful. I mean it's kind of a bummer since those games are already available everywhere else and play much better there.

I guess it helps that Platinum has plenty of experience with Nintendo hardware, and Automata isn't a massive graphical feat anyways.

Attached: 1484100962015.jpg (1000x1000, 78.89K)

WOW REALLY? IT ISN’T LIKE WE CALLED SQUARE ENIX OUT FOR THAT
still funny to see tendies cucked put of a game that they can play on PC already

I hope you mean pirating or emulating because anyone who buys Epic Games KH is a fucking degenerate

Automata already struggles to run around 900p 40-50fps on PS4, I feel like Switch version is going to be 720p 30fps docked at absolute best case scenario. Will be neat enough, but rough looking and playing. Persona 5 makes sense to me since its a PS3 game first and foremost

DQ11 running on Switch is still such an incredible feat. I really hated that game but everything they did to make it run + make it worth the full price is acknowledged

>Persona 5 makes sense to me since its a PS3 game first and foremost
Yeah 720p 30 fps, woohooo

of course i mean that, not that there’s nothing wrong with buying in epic (still waiting for the steam port tho)

Square is pretty disheveled when it comes to port jobs like this. The people looking at the ports are not usually people that worked on the original versions, and sometimes for PC versions the priority is so low there will be only 1 single QA tester at the American branch vs the usual 15 or so

>I need 60 FPS for turn based battles

Attached: 1599628709147.png (1100x1007, 753.37K)

That goes for most games. Port jobs aren't usually worked on by the most experienced of people but usually turn out fine. Square just happens to be extra jewish by both overcharging and using the worst versions of games to port. All Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest re releases are the mobile versions

>"i don't want better things, i'm fine with shit"

>I need fast frames in turn based battles

the kh ports on switch were arbitrarily made cloud versions to shill for squeenix's internal cloud-based side company and prove that they could make sales by taking advantage of the diehard nature of both kh fans and switch fans that they would buy it regardless
no really

Nier will look like Monster Hunter Rise's forest zone graphically lmao. I never doubted Persona but it's not really impressive that the Switch can run a 2017 game. Meanwhile it's been getting cloud ports of every 2018 and onwards AAA game (Control, Dying Light 2, Assassins Creed Odyssey, Hitman 3) so far and not just from square.

I do think it was probably a far more arbitrary decision than most people would like to accept. These execs don't really give a shit

Only excuse I can imagine is them wanting to save money, but on that same boat I feel they lost a lot of sales doing cloud versions. Kingdom Hearts was a very popular port request.

It didn't work. Cloud versions of games haven't been attempted since. Capcom swore off cloud versions after RE7 on Switch and Square seems to be on a island alone