I will literally never stop gaming on Sony platforms because no other platform makes completing games so compelling...

I will literally never stop gaming on Sony platforms because no other platform makes completing games so compelling like platting a game does
If I play a game on another platform, like my switch I beat the game and then stop, never compelled to get more out of the game. Trophies help with this.

Attached: 7688115B-91FD-4E76-8070-D1ABFAF7AFA4.jpg (633x356, 165.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/Richy_BS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trophies are a lot of fun but cmon man have some self-respect

we know that u enjoy artifical content, snoytranny

steam has achievements.

It's not really the trophies for me, but rather stuff like the Dualsense features. It's sometimes added to PC ports like Metro but a lot of the time like with Crash 4, Tony Hawk or the Resident Evil next-gen versions it's PS5-only. That and I have a feeling PSVR2 will moneyhat exclusive VR modes like they did with RE7.

Didnt ask trans person.

Autismspeaks.org

I’m a married straight white male.

Gamerscore is so much better. 1 number. No bullshit algorithms to come up with a level. Just one number.

I like trophies, but they are just so undervalued now that there are literal thousands of shovelware games with super easy 5 minute trophies.

>Game is impossible to Platinum

Attached: Payday 2.jpg (720x1080, 182.28K)

I avoid all low quality shovelware like that and just play games I like, I would never sully my trophy list with 99% common plats

>people actually want to be the Xbox cheevo kid unironically

Attached: Xbawks2.jpg (600x336, 22.19K)

Show your collection OP, here’s mine
psnprofiles.com/Richy_BS

>game has so many DLCs that the trophy list for the Plat is less than 50%

not going back to this shitty game. Also it's impossible to 100% due to Comrades being it's own thing

Attached: XVtrophies.png (853x68, 15.24K)

It’s not impossible. There’s a workaround but it involves faking your dns and installing a lower version of the game. You can find a guide how to in the NA stack of the game’s forum

too much effort to put into 100% an action RPG with some of the worst combat ever made

Attached: Balan Wonderworld.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Yeah I get it, it's sad when I play a visual novel that I genuinely enjoyed and see its enormous completion rate from all the trophy whores so only played it to get a cheap plat.

I'll still 100% Steam games if the cheevo list reasonable like RE games or Pathologic 2 but on Playstation I'll definitely go out of my way to do uber autistic trophy requirements.

I hate multiplayer and extreme RNG trophies. If you're a developer and you add in those, fuck you.

Attached: 1655995069862.jpg (707x1000, 135.32K)

i like platinum trophies too but i still complete games on steam when i feel like it

Im currently grinding out 5 play through a of MGS2 for the plat just to get the blue wig
Then it’s on to 500 vr missions

Only thing I need for the BO4 plat is Reznov. Don't want to get carried since I got every other trophy solo.

I just play my on the switch nowadays.