So there will absolutely be the same energy online to port this game to PC, Xbox and PlayStation correct...

So there will absolutely be the same energy online to port this game to PC, Xbox and PlayStation correct? All those people asking for Persona to come to switch aren't hypocrites right? Break free wasn't it Any Forums?

Attached: EEA25D8B-13F3-48A4-A70E-F047CD5B4CD9.jpg (1125x1824, 1.81M)

The only reason it's going to Xbox is because Phil paid a shit ton and will just put it on Gamepass. He knows his own fanbase are retards, so he has to basically give them the games just in hopes of winning a few over for future jrpgs.

you can just emulate it on Yuzu. You cant emulate P5R

I have it, and I want it on PC. It runs like ass on switch, so I'll be happy. It's a good game.

Yeah id want this ported. The switch version stuttered a lot and Id pick it up on sale on PC once its half off.

I don't give a shit.

Yeah it would be a great port, Switch version had some frame drops in later areas and I'd like to see that fixed + mods
But you can't expect the same energy as Persona because SMT is just not that popular in comparison sadly

>All those people asking for Persona to come to switch aren't hypocrites right?
They are, but that's par for the course for Nintendo fanboys, I hope all new games come to all new platforms anyway because exclusivity is shit.

kek nice seethe.

Its already on PC thanks to emulation though? I dont wanna imagkne how much shit they would have to censor or remove if they had to make a PS4/PS5 version.

You don’t understand, they don’t want all games to be multiplatform, they just literally want Sony platforms to have no exclusive games and if these people had their way no games made for Sony platforms at all
That’s what the persona beggars want
So no, they won’t campaign for SMT 5 to be taken off their platform because they don’t want the other platforms to exist

So you literally never want to see an official PC release of anything you personally can just emulate? Not even the option?

Low quality bait

Bought it on Switch day one but I would most likely buy it again just for the massive boost in performance.

How could people asking to have a game ported to their preferred system possibly be hypocrites for not asking a game they can already play to be ported out to systems they don't own? Are you retarded?

PS5 exists? that's new to me.

Persona-onlies didn't give a shit about playing Nocturne for the first time, the peak of mainline I don't know why you think they'll take to V like they would Persona.

Attached: 3489744634429908.jpg (937x966, 63.81K)

>Peak of Mainline
SMTIV is better, Nocturne is fucking trash. Anyone without a 3DS will never play the peak of SMT.

this. purse owners aren't there for the combat, the lore or the world building. they are there for social links and the stories about edgy high schoolers. they have NEVER been smt fans

I have SMT IV and IVA and want them in 3D like nocturne on a real console
Is that too much to ask?

I stopped playing because it looks and runs like shit.

it looks great dunno what the fuck you are on about

of course not. only nintendo's competition is ever expected to gimp themselves so precious ninty can win.

YUZU already runs this perfectly with unlocked FPS. No need for a PC port

Attached: 1612883560956.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

>we
I'm not a snoy, so dilate seethe and cope you stupid tranny hahahahahaha never ever

SMT V is bad so no there won't be as much demand. That said it will still happen eventually, Sega is clearly pushing for more multiplat releases.

I give no shit about Persona. Would love mainline SMT on Xbox and I know JRPG fans on Playstation would adore SMT5 too

What? Switch has it and PC has it, where else would it need to go?

I played this on PC on release, sounds like a personal problem.