Look everyone, Bomberman is alive! Aren't you happy?

Look everyone, Bomberman is alive! Aren't you happy?

Attached: Super-Bomberman-R-2-1.jpg (1280x720, 237.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/opinm0G654o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm honestly surprised we never got a Bomberman Collection.

yep. it's him.

As someone who was genuinely sad that Super Bomberman R Online was fucking dead?
Yeh,.

Attached: 1645065926088.png (538x333, 149.66K)

I guess Konami's aware of the "If you've played one Bomberman, you've played them all" mantra and figures why bother. And while that's partially true, that doesn't mean there aren't some standout ones worthy of putting together in a collection. I'd put all the TG-16 games, Super games and Saturn at the very least.

>that will be $60 for a game with a fraction of the content of powerbomberman and a smaller playerbase and long load times

why dont these dumb fucks use this as the model. so much better than the R crap.

Attached: BombermanOnline.jpg (316x316, 36.38K)

Attached: tumblr_84bcc990b31d18b9d8319911b3da6727_18004f68_500.webm (480x360, 367.23K)

A bomberman collection would be nice.

>Bm1 (nes and pce)
>Bm 93 (pce)
>Bm 94 (pce)
>Sbm 1-5 (snes)
>Saturn bomberman (sat)

>Hi-ten bomberman/charabom (as a special, never before seen game)

Hell, what they should do here is to leave the single player campaigns intact but disabling the multiplayer, and instead a making an unified multiplayer bringing content (characters, stages and items) from all the games on the collection (basically a power bomberman lite)

>FUCK THE POLICE!!!

Is my boy, Jet Bomber, gonna be in it?

Yeah.
Love me some Bomberman.

Attached: 1642963724612.gif (360x271, 2.99M)

no probably not

Where's the booba?

give us Bomberman 64 successor

>Bomberman (NES)
>Super Bomberman (SNES)
>Bomberman '94 (PC Engine)
>Panic Bomberman (PC Engine CD)
>Saturn Bomberman (Sega Saturn)
>Bomberman Fantasy Race (PSX)
>Bomberman 64 (N64)
>Bomberman Hero (N64)

Great semi-varied collection right there.

Oh...Mighty?

he dead

He basically looks like that in-game anyway, just slightly lankier. The character models aren't all that accurate to the 2D art.

youtu.be/opinm0G654o

for me it's Custom Battler Bomberman

i meant the game itself rather than how it looks

for me, its bomberman tournament

Attached: bummerman.png (720x480, 20.92K)

I enjoyed the first R though part of that was definitely due to it being a launch period Switch game when there was barely anything else to play. I hope the sequel steps things up with modes and content.

Looking at the trailer it seems BR mode from Online is here, as well as that new 1 vs 16 Tower Defense Mode, they'll probably have a new story mode and it seems every character from Online and the first game are going to be back.

Damn I thought I imagined the zelda-like bomberman game as a kid. Wasn't there one on gameboy also ?