Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection

HAPPENING! GET IN HERE!
>youtube.com/watch?v=5anP8oC-ePY

Attached: megaman.png (1920x1080, 2.37M)

If you Mega Man faggots don't buy this shit i NEVER want to hear about the series being dead or neglected ever again.

Is Capcom redeemed?

aw shit, finally. ill buy it

hope we get a remastered legends collection

This I remember seeing tons of posts asking for this during that capcom event several months ago

>No Network Transmission
Still going to buy it but fuck that's cringe

I'll be buying it

MEGAMAN CHADS WE ARE EATING GOOD TODAY

i will buy it!

It has online multiplayer...right?

Umhhh... I love Mega Man Battle Network as much as the next guy, heck, I would go as far as to say that I love it more than anyone else here (MMBN2 and MMBN3 are two of my fondest video games). With that said, am I the only only who feels... nothing particular about this? Sure, some people will play it but nothing will come out of it, just like the Zero and ZX collection...

It better I swear to god if it doesn't then I'm dropping this

>no transmission
>no SF games
>bad version of BN1 instead of the shooting star remake
>wondeswan kino not in the collection
>no online netcode with dedicated servers and ranked ladder
it's trash

Attached: file.png (600x388, 484.13K)

>2023
Why is it gonna take them so long?

should have used operate shooting star for 1, or given us both. and it should have included network transmission and the extra stuff that showed up on the wii u version.

a bit disappointed but I'm just glad to get the series re-released, and physically. Hopefully star force is next. and hopefully one day we'll get a gems collection or something with NT, command mission, MM&B, battle and chase, the arcade games, etc.

I posted this in another thread and the thread got archived immediately after.
>playing BN3
>starting the "rise through the ranks in the undernet" deal
>chipfolder has not been significantly upgraded in a long while
>nothing new I've gotten lately feels like a significant upgrade
is there some grind location I'm neglecting or am I just in sort of a lull?

Why the FUCK did they skip Legends
god

2023 better be because they are adding features like online multiplayer. The only other reason I could think of is they want to release this with 6-12 months of a new MMBN or whatever, but I doubt it.

You can always try the Number Man and get some OP chips early on if you feel the battles are taking so long. By that point you can get the Plant Man chips, I think? Get one of each version (V1 to V3 or V4 if you have Team Style) because it's kind of OP and incredibly effective against Viruses and Navis.

Reminder that Mr. Prog is the most based character in the series.

Attached: unknown.png (480x320, 161.58K)

Oh, a new downright OP chip might be just what I need. Usually gives me a kick in the pants to rebuild my whole folder around it and see the utility in chips I've overlooked. I've been using a folder centered on MetaGel, Geddon, and Snake for quite awhile now.

Is that high resolution just some shitty anti aliasing ?

What version are you playing? You might want to grab Folder Back if you're in Blue, though Navi Recycle isn't bad either.

what are the version differences anyway? and yeah, feels like online multiplayer really is a must

I'm playing Blue (Restored), whatever that means. Grabbed it from Any Forums forever ago. Is something as powerful as foldrbak really available this early?

Cool now all they gotta do is give me a viewtiful Joe collection and I'll start buying crapcom games again