FIVE GAMES

FIVE GAMES

I DON'T KNOW WHY

Attached: FIVE GAMES.png (769x337, 14.49K)

To be fair, that's 5 more games than any other console has (excl. ps4's bloodborne)

five more than ps3

Returnal is coming to PC

You can call them all shit, but Nintendo still has exclusives for switch. Ease of emulation doesn’t count as a counter argument.

Where the fuck is Finale Fantasy 16?

November 2020:
>Astro's Playroom
>Demon's Souls remake
>Sackboy: A Big Adventure

February 2021:
>Destruction AllStars
>The Nioh Collection

April 2021:
>Returnal

June 2021:
>Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

August 2021:
>Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut

February 2022:
>Horizon Forbidden West

March 2022:
>Gran Turismo 7

September 2022:
>The Last of Us Part 1 remake (coming to PC at a later date)

Announced for 2022:
>God of War Ragnarök

Announced for 2023:
>Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
>Final Fantasy XVI
>Marvel's Spider-Man 2

TBD:
>Ghost of Tsushima sequel
>The Last of Us Factions 2 (standalone multiplayer)
>Marvel's Wolverine

Attached: 1656425708769.png (1308x1126, 1.12M)

>tech demo
>unnecessary remake
>twisted metal: fortnite edition
>rehash and clunk: at least there’s a sexy rat in this one
>return-all these games for a full refund

That's why they call it the Playstation 5!

Attached: 1602041257121.jpg (210x240, 13.27K)

cool list of pc games, bro

Attached: 1647162762226.png (535x411, 30.92K)

A timed exclusive if snoys are lucky

reeturnal and ratched are coming to pc

How are they Switch exclusives? I play them all on my PC.

Correct ('cept for switch).
But I'm not looking at it in a competing platforms way. I just think it's sad that this gen sucks so much. As an idort with a gaming pc the xbox lost all charm with the 360. But the Playstation has been worth owning since the first one up until the PS5.

>it doesn't count if I say so for some reason

no you play them on your "emulated switch"

There's no point in making a playstation 5 exclusive when there aren't enough playstation 5s in user's hands to justify the sales. Snoy is still having production problems and selling out every ps5 they make, so they don't need any exclusives to push units

Huh? No, on my PC

Switch has so many good games, it's not even funny. I feel sorry for you faggots.

we won, destructionallstarsisters!!!

Attached: 1619597199248.webm (501x674, 1.73M)

Do they even profit off console sales? In the past, non-nintendo consoles were loss-leaders until well into their generation.

>40 year old nintendoid bugman feeling sorry for anyone

This. A lot of good exclusives such as , , and the list goes on

Yes, though only indirectly. the physical consoles are still sold at either a loss or very close to breakeven, but every console sold means a decent chance at an internet-service revenue stream plus the bonus cut from selling games through the ps market/microsoft store etc.

This is why I'm not getting a PS5. I bought a PS4 and literally all the games I bought for it eventually got ported to PC or Switch.

Yeah, that's the problem. Because who wants to buy a PS5 without any exclusives?
They need something like Bloodborne 2 or Persona 6 - an exclusive that's a system-seller. Make people want to own a PS5.

>Because who wants to buy a PS5 without any exclusives?
snoys, that's who

reminder that everything they claim about tendies is typical projection

Attached: 1651304276156.jpg (768x1024, 38.26K)

Most of them were on Wii U a long time ago

>They need something like Bloodborne 2 or Persona 6 - an exclusive that's a system-seller. Make people want to own a PS5.
I fell for that 2 gens in a row and every game I got for my PS3 and PS4 has ended up on PC. Never again

>Ease of emulation doesn’t count as a counter argument.
No, it absolutely does when exclusives are the only reason to buy a console and being all on PC means you don't have to buy one to play them.

>Because who wants to buy a PS5 without any exclusives?
Apparently a lot since it's still selling. I don't get it, but it is. One thing for sure is that Sony fans can no longer claim Nintendo is the only one who has artificial shortages to drive up demand. Though they can't really claim this anyway since Sony pulled the same stunt with PS2, 3 and 4 already.

Is the age of exclusives over with? MS has all but given up on console exclusives, Sony are slowly but surely porting their stuff. Nintendo are the only ones holding back, but it's probably a matter of time.