Play squad

play squad

Attached: Squad 2022.06.27 - 15.48.51.42.DVR_3.webm (1066x600, 2.93M)

Looks like a PS3 game

Looks like a PS4 game

Runs like a PS1 game

lol, I wish

thought its BF2 from the thumbnail
but anyway
>playing milcel walking sims

>milsim

Attached: ES8RycoWoAUzn4I.jpg (749x553, 39.68K)

yes it's based on a movie

How is that .webm supposed to be impressive? It looks like BF4.

as a former Squad player I can say it's kinda impressive

>forced to talk on mic
>45 minute rounds where the majority of the time you're walking
>no sense of direction or anything, just walking around with a couple squad mates
>brags there's this high level of strategy but most squads just patrol around
>lucky if you kill 1 person in a round

Might as well just play Arma 3

I like to imagine that the guy is actually pissing really hard to move around and all that water is actually his pee.

>free weekend in 2018
>decent, people can play with each other without forced voice chat and forced squad joins
>2022
>you will be kicked from the server in 90 seconds if you do not join a squad

the only impressive thing is that none of the vehicles are inexplicably upside down
current squad player

what's the culture of the game like? if I'm a clueless newbie will squadmates get mad and call me a faggot?

>lucky if you kill 1 person in a round
be less shit at videogames

is it free to play?

They'll either get mad at you during a fight or very rarely sperg out

how bout u play wit my nuts nigga

this and the boats are actually touching the water, also they even add a "nice" foam effect while driving them

I understand that Squad is fucking shit for a $40 game and half of my friendslist only plays it because they jerk off their airsoft rifles every night, but why does a webm always have to impress people? Would a screenshot suffice or would that also not be enough for people?

Attached: clouds.webm (728x542, 1.2M)

Impossible desu

One of the worst experiences I've had in an online game, next to Rust. ~30 hours and not one of them was having fun. I eventually just hid the game in my library cause I don't even want to be reminded it exists but here I am.

Attached: 363464646.png (1280x1113, 841.09K)

If you're using a webm to show off a game, it should fucking well be something interesting. Riding a boat isn't interesting. 5 seconds of some faggot's bodyslider modded waifu character walking in third person while literally nothing happens isn't interesting.
Webm related isn't really showing off The Long Drive as a proper game well, but it's interesting.

Attached: 1646973831394.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Yep stay clear of the game, it's full of chairforce operators that get a pissfit if you don't play like they want you to.
>Got shot from god knows where because durka durka sand map
>user why are you down? ugh can a medic go get him?
>That wouldn't have happened if you followed my autistic squad formation
>Gets killed 20 seconds later
>Holy shit how are you guys so bad?! Where is the medic? medic medic medic medic medic.
Squad is a daycare for the autistic and mentally disabled, simple as.